Chapter 10

Okay so chapter 10...

Enjoy...

Cherlninda's P.O.V

I think he should know that since im a vampire/wolf I move a lot faster then him. Of course I know how they play football. Foot ball is more of a teaseing game for wolves then it is a game. Girls againest boys. The boys are only aloud to get there mates. Its funny because the girls always win. Why? Because we can play the teaseing game better ;)

He turned the car to his house. Parking in the driveway. When we pulled in we sat in the car for a mintue or two, i realized that he was staring at me. A intensity burning visibly in his eyes. I blushed under his gaze and  desire started to radiate off him. I squirmed. I already texted Olivia she's coming, Besides I have to apologize to Chad.

Ugh Chad. Nicest guy on the football team my ass. We walked away from the car hand in hand. I couldnt believe this boy loved me. But he wasnt lieing because i could feel it practically glowing on him. We came in and saw everyone is here even Olivia and Chad. I sighed walking up to Chad when he saw me he put his hands up and backed up.

"Chad I want to apologize but what you said ticked me off a little so and you know not to mess with someones mate so why did you?!?!?!?" I whined, blaming him for everything.

So much for a apology

"IM SORRY IM SORRY I was angry about what I did to Olivia but its for the best for now I mean now I wont have the eurge to shift and leave her standing there. Im sorry I slapped you" He said quietly.

"Tell that to my face" I laughed bitterly.

He frowned his eyes making his way to the floor. He looked guilty. He looked torn and i groaned in fustration. I felt so bad for Olivia.

"Okay okay fine I forgive you for now" I smiled.

"I dont" Jared hissed wrapping his arms around me protectively.

"Yes you do" I whispered softly.

"I still think he should go three days without Olivia" He said causally.

"Think about Olivia" I said sadly.

He wouldnt do that to my best friend would he? He just marked her!! He needed to be with her or she will be in physical and emotional pain!! He pouted. I almost awwed at him. He looked so cute.

"Fine" He mumbled.

As we sat on the couch waiting for a mintue before the girls got changed. In that time I watched as Jared was extremely fascinated playing with a strand of my natural blonde hair. After that I explained to Olivia in private how we play football here. She laughed. This was her type of game. Olivia loved to torture guys.