Chapter 2 (Edited)

Thank you for being there because your one of my favorite people to talk to on wattpad enjoy reading this chapter i think its a good one!!!!!!!!!!!

*

*

*

*

I watched Lily lay there quietly. She was awake. But like my sister Alicesenia she was very cocky. She must be so embarrased. Beaten and abused, in front of all her school mates. And on her last year of middle school. She stared out the window distantly. Like she was in another world. I was so angry I wanted to pretty much, go outside and kill the next person that walked by me.

Lily had already see the bitter sweetness in this world. She told me that, that time I had found her that her dad had been drunk, and had verbally and physically abused her. He hit her over the head with a bat. A hard enough injury like that can kill you. But unfortunately she was still alive and awake. Thats when he passed out.

After he woke up hungover, he had seen what he had done and was heartbroken. He thought he killed her because she was too weak to say anything. That's when he had dragged her out into the woods, said how sorry he was and how much he loved her, and then left her there. She had thought that after being turned that she had been through the worst of it and it was over.

But this wolf had been strong, or angry, or both. But she will pay. I'll make sure of it.

"Lily who did this to you? Did you see them? Do you even remember?" I asked, my voice dripping impaitience.

"Yes," She said quietly, not even sparing me a glance.

Staring out the window distantly. She was probably attacked out of knowwhere. Most likely didn't do anything. Because Lily doesn't even like to provoke people. Unlike me. I like to provoke them to hit me first. So I can kick there ass and get away with it.

"Well? Who was it? Was it a wolf" I asked her frantically, I never did like one word anwsers!

"Yes" She said again sighing, laying back on her pillow still looking out the window.

Jesus Christ... Again with these one word answers, I would hit her too!!

"What's her name, Lily?" I asked through clenched teeth.

My patience was quickly wearing down. I had very bad anger issues and she knew that one word anwsers pissed me off. I feel bad for my children, if I can ever have any that is.

"Lindsay Hummings" She mumbled covering her face with the blanket.

Lindsay Humming's. The name swirled delicately in my head. My anger was dimmed just for moment. Lindsay Humming's. Where have I heard that name before? I know I've heard it somewhere.

"Lily where would I have met that girl?" I asked her curiously, sitting at the edge of her bed.

She groaned, rubbing her eyes. I didn't care if she didn't want to be bothered. I needed to know who hurt her so I can assure they never do this again.

"I dont know, she belongs to a local pack in the area" She said, a bit of annoyance dripping from her voice.

I rolled my eyes. That wasn't going to help me!! There were several packs in there area. I bit my lip and thought hard. Where have I heard the name Humming's before?

"Anyway, what did Jared want from you?" She asked me, finally letting me see her face fully.

My heart jumped. Jared. Jared... Humming's.

"Never mind that Lily, does this girl have a brother?" I asked her leaning closer to her, remembering to keep my voice soft and calm.

She frowned to herself. She thought it was irrelevant , I know, but this was important and I had half a mind to throw the covers off her and finish the wolf's job cause of her little attitude.