Chapter 6

Okay so Chapter 6 ...

Enjoy...

Jared's P.O.V

I jog over to Bionca.

"Hey Sexy" she whispered and kissed me.

I pull away feeling disgust and quilt in the pit of my stomach. I quickley pushed her away.

"Whats wrong?" She asks with fake concern.

Ever since we met all she did was want to have sex. I am still a virgin supriseingly so I dont think about sex all the time. I pushed her shoulders down forceing her to sit. She patted the seat next to her, but i sat as far away from her a possible.

"Listen B. I dont know if things are working out between us" I said as calmly as possible.

I didnt want to beat around the bush.

"What are you talking about of course they are" She protested looking at my lips.

Dammit, what is wrong with her? Im trying to break up with her!!!!

"B. Try not to make this hard. We kind of faded. I just dont know if we are right for each other. We both want different things. And you deserve someone better then me" I said softly.

"Are... are you breaking up with me?" She asked, tears pouring down her face.

I felt my heart skip a beat. God, i hate seeing girls cry. And theres nothing i can do this time. And im the one making her cry.

"Bionca, im so sorry. But you'll meet someone one day, and then you'll be happier with someone then me. Ill just be another written chapter on a story. Come on dont cry" I begged.

"H-How dare you break up with me!!!!!!!!" She shrieked.

I felt a hard slap on my face.

I looked into her eyes. Trying to use that thing Cherlly was talking about then i saw they werent brown anymore. They were golden.

Shit.

Shes a vampire.

Cherlninda's P.O.V

My eyes turned my contacts brown from turning golden underneath them. Jared was in so much shock he couldnt even shift. She was taking advantage of him.