Chapter 14

A/N: Well I'm sorry that I didn't update yesterday, but there was just too much going on. I went to this student event and spent ages at Westfield's :D

Please fan me, I love interacting with my fans, it's pretty cool ;D

On a sadder note, there was a stabbing outside of my school yesterday involving three guys from my college, but they are all okay :')

If you enjoy Zarry one shots, check out mine, I have five so far and they are all so different from one another, so jope you enjoy those!

Okay, there is the funniest Zarry picture on the side! Harry has rays of light shinning out of his butt and the light is illuminating Zayn, "SHINE THE LIGHT ON ZAYN, EH EH EH, SHINE THE LIGHT ON ZAYN!" so check out that ----->>>

I still want Picture Perfect to reach 1K votes, could you please check that out, it's my favourite Zarry story I've written, but this is a close second. Just click on the external link ------>>>

I am also currently addicted to Baby Lips >_<

Oh and people are saying they want Niam and Zouis and all these other bromances to happen, but I'm not sure yet because it might just be too cliche and I need to think about it "/ Feel free to inbox me so I can discuss my ideas with you :))

Yeah I'm sure you all know what's going to happen on the 23rd of November, well if you don't then One Direction are doing a seven hour livestream, that's right. Seven hours of pure sexiness! Are you in? I know I am. (I sound like an advertisement)

Seven hours...seven hours...SEVEN FREAKING HOURS! :') I don't even know what to even do with myself, imagine when 23/11/13 actually comes, I'm just going to be like a statue staring at perfectness for a whole seven hours! Urghhh, can't wait for the 1D Day :')

This chapter is dedicated to @Jacky_Zachria because her comment on the last chapter had me in fits of laughter, because it was so accurate about the Zarry kiss scene ;P

Fact: Shopping is my favourite sport ;)

This chapter is in a different style, it's very similar to Chapter 7 of 'Picture Perfect?' and that was one of my favourite chapters, so I wanted to do that style again :D

Enjoy \(♥o♥)/

***

For the past week, Harry has been living in Zayn's house, not because Harry was kicked out of his house for being bisexual, or because his father was an abuser; it was because Harry and Zayn didn't want to be apart from one another so they decided that they'd stay at one another's house from time to time, so this time it was Harry staying over at the Malik's house.

Plus they didn't have school for a week because it was a half term holiday for them.

 But they do say that you don't really know how a person is like until you live with them.

That's what happened with Zayn, he found little things which Harry does which causes Zayn's vein to bob as he clenches his jaw, refraining himself to not saying anything.

It started with little things, but as the days went on it was getting worse and worse; meaning it was getting more difficult for Zayn to keep his mouth closed.