The nerd and the Alpha wolf?- Chapter 11

Graces POV.

Call me childish all you like, But i decided ignoring Jace was the best option, it meant i didnt have to put up with the pain off rejection, and hopefully, ignoring him would make me realise what a complete jerk he was, and maybe, Hopefully, i'll get over him.

Very un-likley, i thought hastily, off course i wouldnt get over him. Ive had a freaking crush on him for years.

But i could create a shell, hide my feelings, nobody would get through the shell, not even on crack..

He wasn't even worth my feelings, And though he was the one far to good for me, it still didn't mean he deserved to have such love radiating from me.

Love? No, not love, nothing but a mere crush.

 I jogged to school, in a haste, not wanting to miss Millie again, it seemed asif we hadn't spoken in days, when in fact, it had only been one day. But, hey, she's my bestfriend, im aloud to miss her as much as i want..

''Millie!'' I yelled, a little to loud, i realised as a few other people around us glanced at us in annoyance, I blushed looking down in embaressment.

''Hey Grace, where was you yesterday?'' She asked, approaching me.

''Narnia?'' I hit myself mentally for such a stupid reply, but thankfully, she didn't push the topic anymore, instead she laughed at my stupid reply and headed towards the cafateria, me trailing behind her like a lost puppy.

''Oh!'' Millie screeched suddenly, bolting to a halt which then of course meant i bumped into her back, falling to the ground and landing, rather painfully may i say, on my butt.

I sighed and glared at Millie as she glanced down at me apologetically offering a hand for me to get up with, instead, i just pulled myself up, wiping my behind as i did so..

''What the hell Mi-'' I stopped mid sentance as i realised why she had stopped, at our usual table sat Tommy, (A/N Millies crush incase you guys forgot) Roses surounded the table, he sat there, the biggest smile i had ever seen playing on his lips, He held one sinle rose in his hands.

''I think ill leave you to, too it..'' I mumbled, quickly turning around and searching the cafateria for an empty table.

My eyes stopped on Jaces usual table and there he sat, looking as beautifull as ever, my heart stopped for a moment, clenching in my chest, aching just slightly at the memory of his rejection - And then, he winked at me, motioning for me to join him. I glanced behind me, to make sure he was actaully talking to me, and i when i turned back around, meeting his eyes, he chuckled at my confussion and then once again motioned for me to join him.

I gulped, quickly bringing myself back together before cautiously heading towards his table.

I stopped at the edge off his table, glancing at him curously, he smiled warmly reaching his eyes which i hadnt noticed until then were filled with a...Well, i couldnt work it out, but a weird emotion.

''Why dont you sit down?'' His wamr tone suprised me, i was so used to it being filled with hatred.

Pulling the chair out, i kept my eyes on him the whole time, even once i was sat down, my eyes stayed locked with his own enticing ones, I was drawn to them, i really couldnt look away.

''I think you deserve a apology.'' He spoke finally, breaking from my gaze and staring down at his hands which were fiddling nervously with eachother.

I didnt reply - He glanced up at me nervously, taking in my appearance, his lips pulled up slightly as he reached across the table asif to take my hands in his before he realised what he was doing and pulled them back, buring them beneath the table in his lap.