The Nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 14.

I havent wrote in a long time so im making this an extra long and special one for you guys.

Jaces POV:

Holy mother fucking shit. My skin burned as though it were a light, my breathing keep out in small gasps, my heart hammered violently against my chest. I backed away slowly, my eyes fluttering open to be met with the wide eyes of Grace. Her cheeks were flushed a beautiful shade of red, her front teeth had her fill, pink bottom lip captured prisoner.

I took a deep breath and relaxed back into the chair, "Wow." I whispered quietly into the awkard silence.

Her quite laughter feeled the silence and i soonfound myself laughing along involuntarily. Her laughter was like music to my ears.

After several moments of laugher, i found myself gasping for breath, wiping the tears of joy from underneath my eyes and finally relaxing back into the sofa. My arm draped over Graces shoulder and my thumb rub small circles against it as i turned my head to the side, kissing her temple gently.

"Jace." She said quietly, her head turning slightly so our eyes could meet. Again, that crazy shit with my heart happened. It felt as though it was trying to escape my chest and i was pretty certain Grace could hear it hammering against my chest.

I raised an eyebrow at her, my eyes never leaving hers as i watied for her response.

"W-what are we doing?"

I smiled small at her, my thumb continously rubbing soothing cirlces against the soft skin of her shoulder. I shrugged and smirked a little.

"We're sat on a sofa together, doofus." I laughed at my response and she groaned, shaking her head before giving up and leaning her head back against the sofa.

I sighed and layed my cheek ontop of her soft hair. "I dont know, Grace. I dont know."

Her eyes fluttered shut and her breathing slowed, Grace had succumbed to sleep, her head dropping onto my shoulder.I took this moment to take in how beautiful she really was. Her wavy, brown hair circled her face, her eyes sparking in contrast to her brown hair.

Her pink lips were parted slightly as she took short, shallow breathes. I smiled to myself. Grace had the beauty of an angel and deserved to be treated better than the way she had been. I had come to realise that i had treated Grace like a piece of shit on the bottom of my shoes. I was a jerk, and i wasn't afraid to admit that, But i guess it takes time to realise what makes you happy. Grace makes my happy, i guess.

I swore to myself right then, as Grace lay asleep in my arms, that i would no longer be the asshole i once was.

As i begun thinking  of all the crule comments Grace had recieved, my chest rumbled with a growl and my skin burned with anger. I tried taking deep breaths to calm myself but before i knew it, i screamed at the top of my lungs, startling Grace awake.

Shit. It was going to happen.

I muttered an apology before running out of her house, sprinting into the forest near by, ripping the clothes from my body as the expected routine happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graces POV:

My eyes fluttered shut to the soothing motion of Jaces thumb rubbing against my shoulder. Darkness took over me, and then he was there.

His sparkling eyes stared deep into mine, his lips pulled up revealing his perfectly straight teeth.

"Hi." He whispered, walking towards me and enveloping me into his arms, holding me in an unescapable hold.

I was happy. Content as we swayed in one anothers arms, a smile plastered to both of our faces, and to think this boy hated me mere days ago and would not even spare me a second glance. I guess miracles do happen.

And then, as soon as it started, it ended. I woke up startled to the deep scream of  Jace. My eyes widened as i shot up quickly, suprised to see him shaking with anger, sweat dripping down his now very red face. He muttered something incoherrent and then he was gone.

Gone.

I was wrong, Miracles dont happen. Especially not when it involves a nerd like me being held in the arms of the most popular boy at school.

Well, that completly fucking sucks.

I stood up from my spot, groaning as my muscles protested with me, begging to be sat down again. I stretched, moaning quietly at the sensation.

I fucking loved stretching.

I began my struggle up the stairs with my still tired limbs, and shuddered slightly as a painful howl reverberated around me. I took off in a sprint, straight towards my bedroom window, glancing down at the spot i had become so used to staring at now.

And there he was, the wolf. His beautiful eyes staring up into mine, as he lay on the damp grass, but it was only then that i noticed another wolf leaving the confines of the forest and stopping just behind MY wolf.

As i glanced at the new wolf, i took in his features. His fur a light grey, scruffy, yet i thrived to run my fingers through the thickeness of it. His large, pink nose scrunched up his sparkling eyes met mine.

Blue, sparking eyes..

They reminded me of Jace.

I shook my head of the thought, that was ridiculous.

I sighed, as i crossed my arms on t he window ledge, resting my chin on them. I shrugged a little as i watched them both lay down together, watching me almost intently.

"Atleast ive got you guys." I whispered more to myself, but their ears perked up, clearly hearing what i had said and they both released a strangled cry. My heart shattered and i sighed onces again.

Guys suck.