The nerd and the Aloha wolf - Chapter 4

The nerd and the alpha wolf?

Chapter 3.

Graces Pov.

As Jace pulled into the driveway off my house I realised he had no way home, he had drive me home in my car, leaving his at school, frowning I glanced towards him.

''How are you going to get home?'' I spoke staring at him, as he turned his head his eyes met mine and I found myself blushing, I looked down quickly trying to hide it, damn blush.

''What's it got to do with you, Geek?'' He retorted, I glance up at him an he had one off his sexy eyebrows raised, I gulped, why couldn't he just be nice for once?

''I have a name.'' I said angrily, he chuckled.

''Really what is it? Nerdsella?'' he joked, Laughing at himself, what a jerk, with a huge ego, he needs to get over himself, that's was hardly funny.

''Har-Har.'' I said sarcastically, ''Just because ima geek, doesn't mean I don't have a real, NORMAL name.''

He stopped laughing then and raised his hands in the air in a surrender position, He was holding back a smile, ''Okay nerdy, Or do you prefure me calling you Grace?'' He spoke, staring at me.

''Grace,'' I replied.

''Shame, 'cause I like calling you Nerdsy.''

Th anger that was building up in me was so close to combustion, or more thing and i swear I would burst.

''Get out.'' I said as calmly as I could, He laughed and pulled the keys out off the ignition, I outstretched my hand and he dropped them in, sleeping a distance as if he didn't want to touch me, I don have freaking cooties!

''What is your problem?'' I asked slamming my hands against the dash bred, he jumped slightly, staring at me intentsly.

''Come on Jace! Answer me Big boy, what's your freaking problem?!''

''My problem is you, Geek. Stay away from me, and stop stealing glances at me across the cafateria, what are you? A stalker?'' He shouted back, I leaned closer to him.

''A stalker? Are you kidding!? If I stalked anyone it wouldn't be you!''

He leaned closer.

''Right, so you don't have a crush on me?'' He retorted.

I leaned in more, just inches fom his face, I stared behind him, not wanting to stare In his eyes.

''No.''

He laughed with no humour, ''Look me inthe eyes and. Say that then.''

I let my eyes meet his and I was dazzled, they sparkled, staring straight into mine and I found myself un-conciously moving closer to him, Just on jerk off the head now and our lips would touch.

''I don't have a crush in you.'' I lied.

''Your lieng.''

''What? No I'm not.''

''So if I do this..'' He placed his hand over mine and it felt as if an electric current had been sent up my arm I held perfectly still, frozen to the spot, 'It wouldn't bother you?'' he asked.

''Nope, not bothered one bit.'' I replied, Another lie.

He placed his hand on my cheek this time and I shivered, ''What about this?''

Swallowing hard, I lied again ''I don't have a crush on you.''

''I guess you don't mind me kissing you then.''

''Wha-'' I was interupted by his lips crashing on mine, I froze, not sure what to do, if I kissed back he'd think I liked him, so I stayed sti as his lips moved against mine, the sparks exploding in my body, an my face flushing.

He pulled away a cocky smirk on his face, he tapped my nose, ''Liar.'' And the. He climbed out off the car and began walking down the street, I watched until his figure was merely a dot in the distance.

I leaned my head back against the chair and sighed, what the he'll just Happened? jace Harrison, kissed me. Me, the geek, and him, the captain off the football team.

I traced my finger over my lips, i could still feel the warmth from where his lips had just been.

Deciding I'd better go inside, I climbed out running up the drive and opening the front door, ''Mum! I'm home!'' I yelled at the top of my voice.

''I'm in the kitchen dear!''

I dropped my bag on the floor and walked into the kitchen, My mum was leaning over the sink, peeling potatoes, I sighed and jumped onto the island in the middle off thhe kitchen.

''How was your day?'' She asked glancing over her shoulder, I kept thinking about Jace, his lips on mine.

''It was great.'' I replied.

"Thats good to hear Grace.''

There was a moment off silence, it wasn't awkward, I mean it was my mum.

"Im gonna go lay down for abit mum.'' I said jumping off the island.

''Ok hon.'' She replied as I left the kitchen, I ran straight up the stars to my bedroom, Jumping onto my bed.

I buried my head into my pillow and screamed at the top off my lungs, Stupid Jace! Why did he do that! I hate him.

I got a good idea...

Let's list things I hate about Jace.

He's too cocky.

He has a big Ego.

He makes me like him.

Hmmm..I couldn't think off anything else..

Things I like about Jace..

His eyes.

His smile..

His arms.

His warmth.

The way he makes me feel.

I groaned, this wasn't helping, in fact, this was amount things worse, much worse, and my head was beggining to ache again.

Stupid Head!

Stupid Jace!

I decided I wasn't hungry so when mum called me down for dinner, I told her I felt sick, off course she tan up a thermometer and blanket in hand, she ticked me I and took my temprature, I had to dupress my laughter, she worried to much.

Waaaaaay to much.

After she finally left I lay down in bed glancing up at the celling, I wonder what Jace is doing right now...

no! Stupid head, no thinking about Jace, Hes bad.

But I just can't help myself, I had a thing for bad boys..

---------------------

A/N

2 chapters in one day'! Yay me. Since theast chapter got 5 votes so quickly I decided 10 votes for next chapter, so what are you waiting for? Get voting!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAVOURITE

FAN!

Nateleya