The Nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 15

Graces POV:

It wasnt until the stray tear made its journey down my flushed cheek had i realised i was crying. Why? I didn't know. My heart clenched within my chest, shattering to a million pieces and then i realised the millions of stars fluttering within the sky. My breath caught at the beauty; starts twinkled, contrasting against the dark background. A clear sky. I swallowed the lump in my throat, still confused to why i was crying. I released ashakey breath into the humid, night air.

I shook my heard, clearing it. Why was i crying? Because Jace ran away? Maybe he didnt want me. Is something wrong with me?

I frowned and turned towards my body length mirror. I swallowed hard as i took in my appearance. No wonder he ran. I laughed to myself as i glanced at my reflection. Dark bags lay under my dull eyes, my dry, cracked,lips were pulled down into a frown. My nose stuck up as though it belonged on a pig. My hair lay in dull curls on my shoulders. My large shirt hung from my body, and my pale legs stuck out from beneath.

I am fucking crazy.  I must have been fucking delesuional to believe that i had a chance with him. Im so fucking dumb!

I my hands curled into fists by my sides, my jaw clenched as my teeth ground together in fustration. Then, i let the tears fall freely as i hit my small fists against the soft matress of my bed as hard as i could, releasing all my pent up anger.

The same words repeated over and over in my head.

Ugly.

Disgusting.

Vile.

Repulsive.

Dead.

My fists slammed harder until i could no long lift my arm, flopping by my side like jelly. (Jello for you americans.) I slid down my pale wall slowly, pulling my knees to my chest, my arms weakly wrapping around them as i hugged them to my chest.

Quiet sobs erupted from my chest as i still stared at my reflection.

No one would ever want me.

Jaces POV:

She disapeared into her room, leaving the window from where i could see her. I was worried.

It wasn't until i heard the thumps of her fists slamming against something, barely audible to human ears, yet it echoed around me like thunder. I turned my head to the wolf who lay beside me, he stood slowly and took off in a sprint towards the forests.

And then the quiet, heart breaking sobs came.

I dropped my chin onto the soft grass and let my eyes flutter shut as the only sound i could hear was Graces sobs. My eyes pricked with tears, yet they did not fall.

My heart clenched until the point the pain became unbearable. I let out a heart wrenching howl and ran into the forest, leaving Grace alone and allowing myself to think through the night.

I was heart broken. She probably hated me due to my foolish ways. I would no longer bother her. She was my mate, but things could change. I would change it. I will go to school tomorrow, and i will find somone else.

I cant hurt her anymore.