The nerd and the Alpha wolf - Chapter 3

Previously:

She nodded and I rose fom my seat quickly heading out the door, but as I left I notced Jaces worried stare as ii walked out off the classroom, I shook it off, I was probaly imagining things.

I leaned against the wall outside the classroom wall breathing In slowly, it wasn't working.

Beads of sweat were dripping from my forehead and my vision was coming blurred, I heard one voice before I blacked out, an it was one voice I never thought I'd hear say my name.

''Grace!''

Jace's voice.

The nerd and the Alpha wolf

Chapter 3.

Graces POV.

Ouch, my head was killing, it was like a drum, pounding in my head. Groaning, I peeled my eyes open slowly and squinted at the brightness, sheesh, how birght did this room want to get? The roof above me was white.

Where the heck was I?

Glancing around the room, I realised I was in the nurse's office, and what suprised me was Jace sitting on one of the plastic chairs, his head leaning back against the wall, one hand in his hair, his  eyes closed. What was he doing here? I was pretty sure he felt pure hatred towards me, he enjoyed getting on my nerves, he enjoyed ruining my life.

''Jace?'' My voice was husky, I coughed awkwardly clearing my throat. His eyes snapped open and shot towards me, he sighed as he realised I was awake and he relaxed in his chair.

''What?'' He said rather rudley, I guess the hatred hadn't changed, he just obviously felt bad for me, or maybe he was asked by a teacher to take me here.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked pulling myself up on the hard bed into a sitting position, I swung my legs around so they were hanging off the bed and swung them back and forth, trying to distract myself from staring up, I knew if I did I'd get lost in his eyes.

''You collapsed, so I brought you to the nurses office.''

Right, I should've known it wasn't because he cared about me, but I couldnt help but feel a pang of hurt as he said this, what did I expect? He wouldnt even glance at me twice if it wasnt for this, he avoided me as much as possible, and if he actaully did speak to me, it would be because he wanted to call me something, probably along the lines off, Nerd, Geek, idiot, low life.

I'd gotten used to it, it wasn't really a big deal to me anymore.

''You can go know...'' I mumbled, biting on my nails nervously.

''The nurse told me to stay.'' He replied and that minute the nurse walked in, smiling warmly as she approached me, placing a hand on my forhead, checking my temperature.

''You okay now, hon?'' She asked smiling as she removed her hand, I nodded my head slightly, then groaned as it caused my head to ache a little more.

''I think you should go home, dear.'' She spoke whilst filling a form out, I nodded and pulled myself off the hard bed.

''I think I should take you home.'' Jace said, walking towards me.

I frowned, was he serious? Just so he could bully me the whole journey? That was probably his intentions, I glowered at him, ''No I think I'm fine.'' I retorted.

''Dear, I think you should let him take you.'' The nurse spoke warmly.

Groaning iIgrabbed my bag from the ground and stormed out off the office, I heard Jace chuckling, probaly happy that he had got his way, that he could have some time with me alone just to make fun of me.

Pulling the exit door open, I walked out slamming it behind me and heading straight towards my car, I heard Jaces quick footsteps behind me. Groaning, I quickened my pace and stopped outside my car pulling my keys out off my pocket, just as I was about to put them into the door and un-lock the door, Jace's tanned hand snatched them from my hand, and he unlocked it himself, pulling the door open and climbing into the driver's seat.

I glared at him, ''My car, I'm driving.''

He laughed and started the engine, ''You're ill Nerdy, I'm driving.''

I couldn't be bothered to argue with him, he was pathetic, and stupid, but as I climbed into the passenger seat, closing the door behind me, I couldnt help but think this was part of his revenge.

I instantly regretted climbing into the passenger seat, and as he began speeding out off the car park I pushed my seatbelt in, and held on to the handle on the door.

I heard him chuckle and his head stared in my direction, ''I'm not that bad of a driver.'' He joked.

Frowning, i looked straight ahead, ''Watch the road.'' I said worried, ''And why did you volunteer to take me home? I can drive perfectly fine.''

He chuckled, ''You could barley stand straight, I wasn't going to let you drive a car.''

''Why does it affect you? You hate me.''

He didn't reply and I glanced at him, his face was hard, like stone, ''I never said I hated you.'' He replied finally, keeping his eyes straight ahead on the road.

''Well, you dislike me then.''

''You're not very good at reading people.''

----------------------------------------

A/N

Im not updating untill this chapter gets 5 votes, so everybody that reads this, VOTE, if you want another chapter :)

Keep the commments coming, i love reading them :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAVOURITE!

Nateleya<3x