The nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 13

Graces POV:

I can not even begin to explain how i felt when i opened the door. Jace stood there, a smile plastered his face and his bright eyes searched mine. I was lost for words, and slightly embarrassed, i guess. Why was he here?

He shuffled awkwardly on the spot and i opened the door wider for him, furrowing my brows as i stepped aside, motioning for him to come in.

"Um, hi?" I spoke quietly, my voice shaking slightly.

I cursed myself for that. Dont let him know the affect he has on you.

Right, I thought to myself, because it wasnt totally obviously that him staring at me was giving me a hard time concentarting on anything. My knees felt like jelly and my heart was hammering against my chest. Again, i cursed myself.

He smirked slightly and walked in, propping himself against the wall and my god, that position him gave him mroe justice than needed. His biceps begged to escape the prison of his shirt and i too then, wished the shirt was gone..

No. You do not wish that at all.

"Graaaaaaaaaace." My name rolled of off his tongue like it was meant to be said. My cheeks flushed slightly, and i looked down, hoping to hide the red tint with a curtain of my hair. I guess it didnt work as i heard his loud laughter reverberate around me.

I lifted my head up, my eyes met his and i glared at him.

"What do you want?" I almost growled.

Again, he shook with laughter and he was know clutching his sides as he gapsed for breath.

I changed my mind about fixing things with him, this asshole loves to embarrass me.

Jaces pov:

Boy, Grace sure had a temper on her. Her small foot stomped on the ground and i had to cover my mouth to stop the new eruption of laughter escaping. She continued to glare at me.

Once my laughter had calmed down, i took a deep breath and removed me hand, preparing to speak. "Did you really just stomp your foot like a ten year old?" I laughed quietly as i spoke.

Her small, petite arms crossed over her chest, pushing her breasts up slighlty and my eyes glued to them. I licked my lips and swallowed hard.

Graces eyes followed my own and she dropped her arms quickly, tugging the neck of her shirt up, i snickered under my breath.

So the nerd has decent sized boobs. This could be fun.

Her cheeks were tinged red and i let my eyes watch as they slowly faded back to a pale pink.

"Listen, asshole, if you came here to make fun of me, you can go." The stubborness in her voice soon put me in my place. I shook my head fast.

"Grace, i was here to start a friendship." I shrugged and walked into her living room, as though it were my house. I herd he small footsteps trailing behind me as i sat myself down on her Burgundy, and may i say, rather comfy sofa.

"I take tea, 2 sugars, milk please." I asked, laughing quietly as i stared at her.

She shook her head and sat down besides me, and as i turned my head, i was overwhelmed by the need to touch her. My fists clecnhed in my lap as i stared at the milky skin of her neck, desperate to brush the loose strands of hair away.

I swallowed hard and wondered what this was.

My hands itched to touch her neck, yet i stopped myself. Confused by this ache in my chest as i watched her. Her face turned to mine and her features softened as her eyes met mine, and in that moment, i had no control over what happened next.

Her beautiful eyes widened as my face inched towards hers, my hand reached behind her neck, rubbing small circles against it slowly as our faces grew closer, and suddenly, the warmth of her pink, full lips brushed over mine and my body erupted in sparks, filling with warmth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Im so sorry i havent written anything at all in so long. I guess, a lot of stuff has happened, but i promise to update at least once a week from now on. Im sorry for letting you guys down. Lets try and get atleast 50 votes?:)