Epilogue

After the day we saved music, Silence the Noise got shut down and is now a jail. The abandoned hospital got rebuilt and is now a brand new hospital.

The place where the trailers and abandoned cars where got turned into a graveyard, were I visited the graves of Sean and Foxes. According to Brenda, the kids did actually work with them but they failed go get rid of the youngbloods so Courtney sent some girls to kill them which is very unfortunate. Brenda now lives somewhere far from here but we're in contact with each other.

Brendon and I live with the youngbloods and everything else seems to be normal and Brendon is now a new member of the youngbloods. Sometimes we jam in the basement. Pete taught me how to play guitar and bass so that's pretty cool.

Andy taught me how to play the drums. Joe showed me a picture of how the killjoys use to look like. The guy with red hair seemed pretty cute. Brendon also showed me a picture of the sinners.

Patrick still has his obsession with fedoras. He played some country music to see how I would react. I also choked him. I hate it. Country somehow reminds me of Courtney.

The past nine years were a wreck. At least I know I made my family proud. The youngbloods and Brendon are my family too. We'll always stick together on the good times and bad. Now I'm actually ready to live life. With the youngbloods.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The End.

It's finally done and I feel proud that I'm done with my first story. I hope you enjoyed this story.