Chapter 8

I shut the door quickly behind me when I get to my room. I close my eyes as I catch my breath. I start breathing normally and I sigh. I hear a door open and I almost panic but I open my eyes to see Foxes closing the bathroom door.

"You okay?"
"Yea. Everything's fine."
She looked at me weird as she sits on her bed. I grab a towel.
"I...I probably need a shower. To not think of...Courtney."
"What happened? Did she say something to you?"
"Uh...not really...she just told me to...go to my room...cause she wanted everyone in their rooms at...this...time. Well except her trusted girls of course. She just kinda freaked me out. As always."
"Oh alright then. Well then go right ahead."

I head to the bathroom door but before I can go in my sister's voice interrupted my move.
"Just asking but have you seen Sean?"
I shake my head. Sean. What could he have been doing all day that I haven't even seen nor talked to him.
"I haven't seen him all day." I reply
"Oh okay. Just curious."

I go in the bathroom and turn on the hot water. I put my hand on the running water. My hand started burning. I pulled it away and turned on the cold water. I get in the small shower. The water making my hair wet, then my body.

After my shower I lie in bed with fresh clothes. I touch my shoulder and remember the dinner incident with the youngbloods and the girls. I turn to look at Foxes fast asleep. Where could they be now? I slowly get up and walk to the door. I look at Foxes again and leave the room.

Remembering what Sean told me about the seventh floor I decide to go there first.
Finally making to the seventh floor I reach for the keys to unlock a room next to the dining room. I get inside to see boxes and piles of weird stuff. The only thing I recognized were posters. The rest were new to me. I reach for two huge chopstick looking items. Then something else caught my attention. I grab a huge thin square object. I shake it to realize that there was something inside of it. A round thing came out of it.

I look at the cover of the thin square. It had many white crosses all lined up. There was words. It said METALLICA in bug white letters. The bottom said Master Of Puppets.
I placed it back in the pile and grabbed another one of the squares. A cartoon picture of a little blond girl wearing a red dress almost falling off a cliff and other children doing nothing much but stand.
The words read KORN. Follow The Leader.
Hmm....interesting.

The square almost slipped off my hands when I heard voices. I go behind one of the piles closest to the door.
"Are they in the rooms?" I hear a familiar voice ask. Rebecca.
"Yep. All in separate rooms. Taking care of the boys." The other voice responds.
"Perfect."
I hear clicks of high heels fading away. No one was in site as I look at the small window from the door.

Leaving the room, I see five doors across from me. I turn around and again I see five other doors. I hear screaming. Lots of screaming. It's for sure the youngboods. It has to be them. I look at the window from a door to see someone with curly hair all tied up sitting on a chair. Joe. A microphone hangs right in front of his face. He doesn't seem to be looking at me.

I reach for the doorknob ready to save Joe but I heard screaming which made me flinch. I felt goosebumps. I look up at the window again and see flying eggs. What? They were all hitting Joe. Someone must've been inside then. I head for another door instead. Without thinking I go in. I hide where no one was able to see me. Under a table.

The room was pretty dark anyways. Just a few white flashing lights. I look at the man tied up also sitting on a chair. There was naked mannequins surrounding him. That was a bit weird. It was Pete. He looks up and screams. I hear someone come in slowly, high heels clicking and clicking as my heart went bump bump at a fast rate.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _