Chapter 19

Andy grabbed two weird instruments and he gave one to Pete.
"Um what instruments are those supposed to be?" I asked.

"We just put parts of different instruments together and made a weapon." Andy said.
Pete handed me a small box.
"They're bullets. So that you can put them in your gun." He said. The words your gun triggered me. No pun intended. This gun was the gun that killed Foxes. This gun was Courtney's. It's mine now.

Pete also gave me something black and small. "You attach it to your ear so that you're able to hear us while we're at the organization."

I nodded. We got in a group hug.
"Be careful," I said.
"We will. Don't worry," Andy whispered.
"We'll tell you when we're there," Pete said.

Something else came up in my mind.
"Uh I remember Patrick carrying a silver suitcase. What's so important about it?"

"We need the suitcase to save music. It can't be in the hands of the wrong person," Andy said.

As they left I felt lonely. I dressed into the blue t-shirt and wore Patrick's pants. They actually fit perfect. I made myself a sandwich and when I finished it I heard a voice.

"Blaire, we're here," I heard Andy's voice from the ear piece he gave me. I guess I forgot to take it off.

"Wait are you guys entering from the exist?"

"No but we have fake ID cards to enter through the front. Don't worry," Pete assured.

"Okay were in," Andy said. I was worried about them. Going in there was probably suicide. I heard many female voices.

Then I heard Andy shout and it gave me goosebumps.
"Sorry Blaire we had to make our way through Courtney's minions," Andy panted.
I sighed in relief that nothing bad happened to them.

I heard a kick and Pete yell stop.
Too bad I can only hear and not see what's going on.

"Pete just grabbed the suitcase," Andy whispered. I was surprised I was able to hear him whisper through this tiny earpiece.

"Patrick, after him!" Courtney's voice shouted.

"And as for you Hurley well you never know when death can take you away. Or can it?"

I heard a thud.
"Andy, can you hear me? Andy? Andy?!"
I felt my eyes water up. No not Andy. I punched the wall but not hard enough to make a hole.

"Blaire?" Pete's voice said.
"S-she killed Andy!" I sobbed.
"Blaire I'm heading towards this place full of abandoned cars that's not too far from the house. You'll have to walk straight and cross five streets. Then after the fifth time turn right and keep going straight until you see all of the cars. Be careful with Patrick cause he's following me."

I took off the earpiece and grabbed the gun and the box of bullets.

I've failed too many times. I can't screw up this time.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _