Chapter 18

I woke up to the sound of a crash. I began to freak out and got up quickly from the couch. I speed walked to the kitchen to see Andy sweeping up what I heard broke. A plate.

"Did we wake you up?" Pete asked. I nodded. "Sorry 'bout that," he said.
"It's okay," I said and reached for an apple from the table. It tasted so sweet. Then I remembered that I didn't eat yesterday.

"So did you like the music?" Pete asked. I nodded as I kept crunching on the apple.
"Did you have a favorite song?" Andy asked reaching for an apple. I knew what songs were but I couldn't recall the names I told them.

"Um I think there was this one that said 'the killer in me is a killer in you,'" I said.
"Ah that song is called disarm," Andy said.
"Uh just a random question but were you guys also friends with the sinners and killjoys?" I asked.

Pete nodded. "All of us were gonna save this place for good. Until Courtney well...she killed them."

"Did any of them work for her too?"
"No it was only Joe, Patrick, and I," Andy replied.

It was silent until Pete spoke out.
"Hey Andy we should show Blaire the basement." Andy smiled and took my hand.
"Was is it?"
"You see," Andy said.

As we went downstairs Pete opened the door and let me in first. I went in and saw their symbol painted on the pale yellow walls. The crown on top of the trapezoid. Pete and Andy went in the basement and showed me around. Pete showed me these things called guitars. There were many colors and types. Electric and acoustic and he even showed me a tiny guitar called a ukulele.

Andy showed me other instruments like trumpet, violin and the drums. They are definitely music fans. There were posters of different groups.

"Those are all bands," Andy said. I heard a phone ring. "Sorry it's mine. Be right back," Andy said. I laughed at a big poster of Courtney. A big red X covered her face and there were knifes attached. Pete held a knife up and handed it to me.

"Try it," he said. I felt like I didn't have a good aim but when I threw it the knife went flying and landed on the right, how I was looking at it, of her chest.

"Ha! You shot her heart!" Pete exclaimed.
I grinned. "Which one?"
Pete laughed and we high fived each other.

"Guys," Andy said. We turned to our left and saw Andy standing still. He looked like he just saw a ghost.
"Andy what is it?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. He faced me then at Pete.

"Andy, you're freaking us out," Pete said.
"C'mon just t-"
"Two women just took Patrick to the organization," Andy interrupted.
No this can't be. Courtney will turn him against us again.

"No! This can't be!" Pete shouted. It made me flinch.
"W-we gotta go after him like right now!" Pete demanded.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A/N: Thanks for reading and hope you guys liked it :)
This story will end soon just to let you guys know.