chapter 19

Chapter 19
Jase
While i walked besides frankie, i couldnt help but to feel so intimidated by her. First of all, i ended up with her surprising us all, second of all, she has all the power of what happens tonight. "Are you okay?" Frankie asked me "yeah im fine" i kissed her cheek "we can go back if you arent feeling good jason. Do you need water?" Her kindness kills me "im fine baby girl. We are going to enjoy our night. A night which you truly deserve" she kissed me. We went inside the empty building. I rented it out for her. "I remember you telling me you were a dancer" a song came on. I grabbed her hand spinning her "its beautiful" her hands wrapped around my neck. "You look very handsome tonight jason" she told me as i rocked her body "thanks i know" she rolled her eyes with a chuckle "thank you for this" she hugged me. If its anything i could never get enough of, it would be her hugs. I just love all of her. We spent awhile at the ball, and i think its time for me to tell her. "I wanna take a walk with you" i grabbed her hand and we went around the huge park area. It was dark outside and we were the only two out here. "Frankie i really, really love you. You know that right?" She looked at me "yeah. I love you to" i squeezed her hand "remember the day in the treehouse, when i was talking about how fucked up my life actually is behind this huge facèd?" She nodded "i need to tell you what ive been hiding from you for so long baby girl" i stooped walking on the bridge we were crossing. "Are you sure?" She asked me "if hide it any longer, i wont be able to stand it" i stood closer to her "when i was a child, my parents met in a very odd way. My dad was in gang, and my mom was in an opposing gang. They were enemies, they hated eachother so much. Until my mom was almost murdered and my dad helped her, but thats a different story. Soon my mom got pregnant and they decided to basically start their own gang. Have you ever heard of black lo?" I asked her "americas most wanted Banned from europe and russia for bombing the capital" smart girl "thats our gang" i mumbled. To say she looked stunned would be an understatement "wait, so you're in gang?" She asked i saw alittle fear run in her eyes "Frankie, please dont be afraid of me. Thats the last thing i want" she crossed her arms "what do you do Jason?" She asked "i train Frankie, and i occasionally do drug counts and interrogation." I studied her features carefully "have you ever killed anyone?" She looked at me. I didnt say anything for a minute before i nodded. We sat in silence for a while "jason im not judging you or your family. Im not angry, im glad you told me, this just all has to sink in you know? This hasnt changed the way i look at you. You are still an amazing guy who has changed and helped me in way you probably don't even realise. Of course i dont like that you kill people, but its something you were born into. Im not gonna run away from you guys, we've come way to far for that babe" i smiled "one more tiny little thing. I killed Carl. And a few more people who go to your school.." I said "well dang" she said i held my hand up for a high five "no you dont get a high five" i locked my arms around her "do you know how good that felt to finally let go of that?" Im on cloud 9 right now "im not gonna leave you Jase. Ever." I kissed her setting her on the ledge "jason if you drop me ill kill you!" Water was beneath us. I let go of her and her body immediately clung to mine "i hate you" she got down "i love you" she started walking away "where are you going?" I asked chuckling "to the car" she answered "gia nicole, your ass looks really nice in that dress by the way" she turned around "really?" I bit my lip "really" she smiled "wanna give me a booty rub tonight?" She started walking backwards "is that even a question?" I smirked "ha, im kidding" she turned back around "i hope you trip" i muttered "excuse me what?" She heard me "i said i hope you flip right back into the center of my heart because i love you with everything i have built up inside of me and i will protect you at all cost" she turned back around "thats what i thought" i wrapped my arm around her "my house or yours?" She asked "mine is closer" i kissed her temple we made it to my house around 2 in the morning "you finally brought clothes over" i took off my shirt "yes i did" she grabbed pajamas and went to the bathroom, coming out 10 minutes later "i am so tired" she laid down "thank you for a wonderful night jason" i kissed her "no problem" she climbed on top of me "goodnight"