chapter 13

Chapter 13
"Thats shitty" kacey said after i finished telling her the story "you have an interesting life" she added "tell me about it. We can trade places if you want, but im keeping jase" she put her hands "take him. I have my own little boy toy" we toasted to that "are you going to school tomorrow?" She asked me. I nodded "dude why?" I know none of them like that im still going, but i need to graduate "you have good grades right? Ask if you can have an early leave or something. If you tell The school faculty whats going on maybe they'll agree." She has a point "ill ask" she cheered "so are you just gonna live alone now?" She asked "yeah, what else am i gonna do?" I laughed "um move in with us" she said as if it was so simply "oh girl no. That would never work." She shrugged "never know until you try"
-
"Hey are you not coming over?" Kacey asked me after our meal "no, im so tired, and i really need to think. Im sorry" she hugged me "don't apologize. You're going through a lot right now" i sighed on her neck "ill most definitely be there tomorrow though" i pulled away "sounds good ill see you then" we then we our separate ways. When i got home i undressed, did the do the the bathroom, and laid down. I was so close to closing my eyes but my phone rang. Not used to that yet. "Hello?" I put it to my ear "Gia Nicole" i looked at the time "Jase its 11:51" he chuckled "were you sleeping?" He asked "no but i was close to it" i told him. "Whats wrong gia?" I sighed putting my blanket over me "I'd rather tell you in person. My mind is so clogged right now i dont know what would be coming out of my mouth." I chuckled "after school right?" He asked "yeah" i closed my eyes "okay, goodnight francesca. I love you" i smiled "i love you to, good night" he hung up. Just another day jesus.