chapter 16

Chapter 16
My eyes shot open as i remembered i wasn't at home. I gotta go! I rolled over jase and grabbed my back pack very aware i only had on a shirt. I grabbed my phone and left basically everything else laying somewhere on his floor. "Ill see you later jason" i whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek "wait what?" He mumbled "i love you go to sleep" i left his room and ran down stairs not even having time to grab my shoes. I drove home, changed and went to school with 1 minute until the bell would ring.
Thank God!
-
Since carl has died, no one has said anything to me which is odd. People have actually talked to me and im not to interested. Im pretty much done with all of these kids. It's just a little too late. I had to go to the store today, to get food & regular things for Jase for the days he decides to stay over my house. Our movie night is gonna be awesome! I have so many things planned, but before that time comes im making a music video with Kacey & pj. I really don't know what this crazy girl has planned but i know she's excited. They're meeting me at my house in a few minutes actually. I quickly grabbed a few things and went to my house already seeing Kacey and pj "hey!" I said "hey babe" i went over to them "alright the song is called what that booty do?" I've never heard of it "guys i brought us some accessories!" Pj took out scraves, hats, glasses, al types of fun things
"Lets do it!"
-
"I've never twerked so much in my life" i panted "same" they both said downing their water. "My legs hurt" kacey moaned "hey atleast the video is fire" i said we high fived "hey i gotta go, ill talk to you tomorrow" i blew them a kiss and they caught it. "Bye" i looked at the time, 7:02. I should start cooking and getting everything together. I decided to make cupcakes and chicken parm not a good but who cares. I went to my basement and turned on netflix.
Its almost 11 now, jason hasnt texted or called me yet. I hope he didn't forget. Something is telling me he did though. If he isn't here by 12, im going to give up. If he didnt want to come he could have just told me. i sighed playing with my ice cream. I decided to text kacey and ask if she knew where he was. But of course no reply from anyone. Maybe i should go to sleep, the longer i stay up, i feel myself getting alittle annoyed. I turned my phone off, cleaned the kicthen and went upstairs. I locked my door, because some how jason always finds himself getting into my house some weird way. But not today. I dont wanna see him.