chapter 10

Chapter 10
"Do you need anything?" Jason asked me for the 100th time "im fine thank you" i muttered "no you aren't Frankie. He wrapped his arms around me and i cried. He kissed around my face multiple times "im sorry. I shouldnt have let it go that far, i should have done something when i knew he was being a bitch to you. Im so sorry baby girl" the pet name made me cry harder. Its so cute. "Its okay. You came" he hugged me tighter "no its not. Frankie i can't apologize enough" i looked at him "you have though you aren't the one to feel bad. Im okay i promise. The only thing you should feel bad about doing today is leaving me here by myself tonight" he looked me in my eyes "why would i ever leave you anywhere?" He kissed my chin "thank you jase. For everything" i kissed his cheek. And released from his grip "im gonna take a shower" i grabbed some pajamas and got in for awhile. A few tears streamed down my face but i didnt want to reflect on the events that took place today. I quickly wiped them away and lather soap around my now bruised body. After i was sure i got myself together i got out. I put on my panties a bra and a long shirt. Now i can say, nothing he hasn't seen already. I got out of my bathroom and went to braid my hair. I turned the lights off "oo this is such an amazing vibe" jason said. I chuckled and faced him. He didnt have on a shirt i noticed "wanna know something?" I placed a hand on his cheek "what?" He asked "i used to sleep with a night light on all of the time" i whispered "it was the only light in my life, but when i met you, i figured i didn't need it anymore" i smiled. He kissed my nose "goodnight jase" i closed my eyes
-
*jasons pov. Sorry bitches, you guys know i hate doing pov switches in the middle of a chapter*

I know now that frankie is the women i want to spend the rest of my life with. She's so calm in my hetic life, she's my own personal herion. Its morning now and i know she's exhausted. She needs a chill day and im gonna give it to her. I looked at her peacefully sleeping and luckily saw her phone light up before it started blaring in her ear causing her to wake up. It was Kacey "goodmornin- ew where's frankie?" She questioned "sleeping what do you want?" I asked "i want to get some food with her" she pouted "she's had a long day kace, i dont know if she'd feel like it" she looked confused "is she okay?" I looked down at her "i really don't know." I sighed "hey um your mom asked you to get some food from the store today for Saturday" oh yeah, i still have even asked if my baby wants to go. "Sure. Oh and by the way" i flipped the camera to frankie's ass and then flipped it back to me. I stuck up my middle finger "oo im telling! Perv!" I chuckled "ill see you guys later" i hung up. I got out of frankies bed and went to cook her breakfast. I traveled back upstairs then set the food down. "Gia nicole" i whispered in her ear while kissing around it "hmm" she switched sides. I chuckled "you gotta get up eventually" she opened her eyes and yawned. "Hi" she said "hey" she sat up "you made breakfast" she said "you're so sweet thank you" she grabbed the food. We ate and got ready for our day. "Where are we going?" She asked "my mom asked me to go to the store for her for her shower, which you have to come to" she agreed "what time?" I shrugged. She chuckled "sounds good" i took her soft small hand "just come when you feel like it" she bit my finger "can you not" i asked "you bit my stomach everytime you see me" ill give her that "i actually don't think i did it yet today" i glanced at her. I stopped at the light and took my seatbealt off "what are you doing?" She asked "its tradition that i bit you" i moved closer "jason you are driving right now!" She looked back at the red light. I went closer to her stomach "jason the light is green now!" I shrugged and heard people honking. I was finally able to bite her "ow!" I started driving "oh my gosh you're nuts" i laughed "alright let's shop till we drop"
-
"I can't ever, ever go to a store with you again!" Frankie said while we walked into my house "you had fun" she rolled her beautiful eyes "frankie!" Kacey came down and hugged her "hey jase" she waved "oh thank god you went with him he was probably gonna get chips and cookies if you didnt" mom came from the kitchen "he tried" Frankie told her "how are you?" Mom asked "im fine, how are you? And the baby?" Mom started rambling on to frankie and stole her from me. "Hey im gonna go to the find the boys, ill be back" i told frankie "alright" i left and went to our training section in the house "guys, i have a new mission for us" i told the boys "i think i wanna bomb a school"