chapter 29

Chapter 29
Jase
Life has been pretty boring. Ive been doing lots of missions, and missing frankie like hell. She still has clothes and shit over that i decided not to get rid of. Meetings are also all that I've been up to. Im in one now to talk about the "drug race" theres only one sample of it in the world and its hiding in a heart shaped pendent that some lucky person has in their custody. "It looks familiar, i feel like I've seen it before" kacey said "eh probably not though" pj shrugged. Justins phone dinged a few times while we all looked at him "who the fuck are you texting?" He texts? Who knew? "Athena" he muttered "are you serious?" Pj asked "who else would i be texting right now?" He asked texting her back "is she with frankie?" I asked. Frankie isnt home right now. I have no clue where she could be, but I've been casually looking over her house. Not stalking. "Um how the shit would i know?" I rolled my eyes "by fucking asking!" I said. "Yes they are together" he mumbled "Facetime her!" Kacey said "fine" he sighed "hey justin!" I heard her "hey thena, whats up?" He asked "nothing..hey guys..i know youre listening" she started laughing "hey thena!" Kacey said "hey kace" we said our grettings "where is frankie?" I finally spoke "buying me food" she answered "where are you guys?" I asked "im probably not supposed to say anything, but we're in Arizona right now, have been fore the past few weeks. We're leaving tomorrow" i felt some of my nerves ease "why?" I asked "she had her dads will reading, this dance thing, and college looking shit. I don't really know and to see France" i miss her, frankie of course. " how is she?" I asked "umm you know frankie, never tells anyone how she feels so i can assume missing you" i smiled. "Oh hold on everyone bequiet she's here" i heard the door open "Hey frankie, how was it?" Athena asked "fine. Im going to sleep now though. Today has been really weird. I met this strange guy and he was being strange. I dont know arizona is weird" frankie said "why are you still up anyways?" I heard shifting "im not tired" athena said "oh..well im gonna go now. Ill see you tomorrow" thats the voice frankie makes when she's skeptical. God i miss her. "Goodnight" athena chuckled "guys i gotta go she's too curious" i sighed. It was good while it lasted "bye, ill talk to you later" justin said "goodnight Justin" she hung up "did you not know they were in arizona?" I asked "i knew athena was. I didnt know she was with frankie" i nodded "im going to the training room" i left. Its been a good stress reliever along with my cigarette that i just know Frankie would scold me for. I took my shirt off and got busy "jase, i figured out something you might want to know" kacey came carrying a picture of Frankie and i "i dont want to talk about her kace" i ran a hand though my hair "no listen its important. You know about the pendent right? And how i said it look familiar. Look at this" she held up a picture of the pendent and of Frankie and i. Then did i notice i put Frankie in more danger than i thought "she has the pendent!" Frankie needs to get here now!