chapter 27

Chapter 27
The car ride is pretty quiet, the fight at the beach was successful on our part ,but it ended quickly. I know how strong nick is, and if he's combining with Sydney. I just can see the disaster happening. No one knows about frankie and i have to keep it that way. Since we just beat his ass, i know we just completely became his number 1 enemy. Which adds more stress because theres this new drug out that wvery gang is trying tobget their hand on and quite frankly, its going to be dangerous. If we have the uperhand in this its gonna be fine, but since we dont. It gives more competetion and more deaths. I refuse to bring Frankie in it. "can you tell me what happened?" She asked inemce we made it to my room "listen. You wouldnt understand it and its a long story anyways. But Frankie, you should go. For awhile actually" i saw a look of hurt cross her features "what?" She was stunned "why? Why would you say that?" She asked. I could feel my heart pump faster "i just need time to think about eveything" i said as casual as possible "Jason are you breaking up with me?" I didnt say anything "i just think-" she stopped me "oh my god" i felt my body getting and tears well up in her eyes. I couldn't say anything. She grabbed my keys and ran down the stairs with me following "athena!" She called her name while she continued walking. I went out the door "frankie, shit, wait a second!" I grabbed her hand and she snatched it away "what more do you have to say jason!? Leave me alone! We're broken up remember?" She yelled "frankie, its for your protection" i tried "BULL SHIT JASON!" she yelled shocking me in all types of places. "Is it because of sydney..thats her name right? Im not stupid! Have fun with her jason. Dont talk to me Ever, again" my heart was breaking into pieces. Ive never felt this before. "I love you though Frankie" she laughed "this was a joke Jason. I fell for it hard and its the worst thing that i could have ever done." She got in her car "i had fun though Jason. Those were the last words she said to me.
-
The night went terrible. Knowing how miserable frankie And the fact that she thinks its because of a girl is killing me. I tried talking to her, but of course she's not gonna answer me. I tried calling athena to. That didn't work either. "You know frabkie thinks i had something ti do with this?" Kacey brought up AGAIN. "You told me that" i could care less. "It was a good call jason. Maybe you didnt need her anyways" i tilted my head towards my father "dad, i just lost the best thing that has ever happened to me and you think thats a good thing? Frankie was everything i could ever ask for, she was my best friend dad and now she's gone! Because of this stupid gang shit! What the actual fuck am i supposed to do now? She wants nothing to do with me and it's my fault! I hate this shit man, am i not supposed to love or something? If i cant get frankie back then i am done with this whole love shit and this dumb ass gang shit that has ruined my life. She was the only sane part of my life. But this is what i get anyways. I shouldn't have said anything to her in the first place" i started going upstairs "jase" i heard my mom.
Fuck.