chapter 28

Chapter 28
Frankie
Its been exactly 3 weeks since I've talked to anyone. I've literally only talked to athena and surprisingly Tiana. Only because of France though. I dont hold anything against tiana, i just still need time. Everyone is confusing me. The whole Jason situation has messed up my mind. Im getting different stories and i don't know what to believe anymore. So i just chose to ignore everything. I went down to arizona because the first week of the break up was absolute horrible, i needed to get away. Not only that but my fathers will was being read to us. I stayed at a hotel. For those days. He left france and i all of his money, money i didn't even know he had. I didn't even know he had a will to be honest. Today though should be very interesting. I get to scout and judge for this huge elite dance team im apart of and i get to go to my college today! "You seem oddly happy" athena told me "am i not allowed to be?" Truthfully, im ignoring my feelings. Im pushing them aside and coming up with as many distractions as i can. "Yeah of course, but its been 3 weeks frankie" i sighed "i really dont wanna talk about it. Look at the brighter side in this, we are about to start college and leave! Just like we've been planning since freshman year" i brushed off the topic, like i usually do "true! Im excited!" We high fived. Athena and i are going to chicago for the summer and when we come back we'll be starting school, but two different places. Im not too scared since ive been on my own for awhile now, but im scared because in gonna miss jase. Its been almost 4 weeks and im mess without him now. "When is France coming over?" Athena asked "im gonna pick her up and bring her to the hotel when in done running my duties" France is loads of fun! I love spending time with her she's amazing. "Speaking of that, i have to go" i grabbed my things and went to the studio. Its apart of the world of dance company. Most prestigious dance company in the world. Im lucky i was picked out if all the other amazing dancers. "Frankie, do you have a dance ready? Any dance?" My colleague steph asked "uh yeah why?" I asked "great, you have to teach it, our other chreographer isnt here and we need to get this started" since she sounded stressed i decided to agree "is this hop hop, lyrical, or ballet?" Only things i can do "hip hop" she answered "street or pretty?" She chuckled "pretty" i got my stuff out and went to teach the dance.
-
After a long day of hard work, i went to chiptole because why not? Im starving. "Woah!" A random guy said running into me "im so sorry" he apologized "its fine" i grabbed my things. He looked uo at me stopping at my neck area "your necklace is beautiful" he eyed it "thanks" i wear it all of the time my mother gave it to me. "Im sterling" he introduced himself "frankie" not feeling the vibe "ill see you around" his eyes were still on my necklace "right" i left the food place and went to my hotel. I would pick up france, but its way too late. "Hey frankie, how was it?" Athena asked "fine. Im going to sleep now though. Today has been really weird. I met this strange guy and he was being strange. I dont know arizona is weird" i need to reflect. Today was kinda strange