Chapter 13

Written after only getting 3 hours of sleep and working a 9 hour shift.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's P.O.V. 

After, what felt like hours, of trying on different outfits and yanking hair and a hand full of makeup, Drew and Marisa finally finished helping me get ready. My butt is officially sore. We haven't even left for the club and I'm already so exhausted. 

"You look....beautiful Jess." Marisa said as she wiped off a fake tear off her face. 

"No need to overreact Ris. But you do look amazing Jessica. All thanks to us." Drew said as he stared at his, what he likes to call, masterpiece. 

"Shut up Drew, not too long ago you were treating her as if she was your first born child going off to college." Marisa glared at Drew which he happily returned her way.

"Come on guys, no need to fight. I look great thanks to you guys, I mean I still don't know what was wrong with my original outfit, but it's whatever." I replied as I tried to gather my phone and wallet into my clutch bag. I turned around to face two very disapproving faces. 

"What?" I asked.

"tsk tsk tsk, when will she ever learn?" Marisa asked Drew. 

"She's 23 and she still has no clue. We have much to teach her." Drew replied sadly. The two then linked arms, Marisa flipped her hair while Drew flipped his imaginary hair and the two then left me alone in the room. 

I swear, together they were the strangest. 

I shook my head and made my way downstairs.

"It is about time."

"What the hell took you guys so long."

"I swear, I could have died and been brought back to life fifty times just waiting for you guys."

Sam, Eric and Hayden both groaned in sync. 

"Shut your pipe holes. You guys just walked out of the room at the same time." Landon scolded as he got up from the couch and stood next to Marisa. "You look gorgeous honey." Landon planted a kiss on Marisa's cheek as she blushed.

"You guys are going to make me sick." Keaton said as he looked at the couple disgustingly.

"Oh shut up. You're just jealous you're single and alllllllll aloneeeeee." Marisa teased as she stuck her tongue out at Keaton.

"What are you Ris? FIVE?" Keaton countered.

Marisa then tried to leap out of Landon's arms but Landon held her tightly while Sam and Eric both held Keaton back. I swear, I am friends with twelve year olds. I shook my head in shame as I watched the scene in front of me.

"Woah, calm down children!" Hayden yelled as he stood in the middle with his hands spread out to his sides just in case someone slipped. 

"Come on guys, times ticking and at this rate the club will close before we even get there and I will honestly slap a B if we don't leave this place now! Plus Connor is waiting!" Drew exclaimed as he opened the front door and walked out. All heads turned towards the door in realization and separated from each other. 

"Truce?" Keaton asked as he held out his hand to Marisa. 

"Truce." Marisa replied as she gave Keaton a firm handshake. Keaton smiled and started to walk to the front door.

Marisa then stuck her foot out and tripped Keaton. "WHAT THE HELL?????" Keaton exlaimed.

"Oops, sorry. I guess that was the FIVE year old acting up inside of me!" Marisa yelled as she stuck her tongue out at Keaton and ran out the door, dragging Landon along with her who was giving Keaton an apologetic look for his wife's behavior.