Chapter 2: You'll Never Guess What Just Happened

**Jerome's POV**

"I love you too," Mitch says, promptly stopping the call and logging off before I can recover from shock. Did that just happen? Did my best friend, Mitchell Hughes, just tell me he loves me too? I haven't even stopped recording yet.

Oh, man, I gotta call Jenna. She's lived across the street from me since we were kids and she's one of the few people that know how much I love Mitch.

I pick up my phone and select the second contact under favorites, right under "Benja". I smile at his name, but it sends me into another wave of shock. I hear a few rings before she picks up the phone.

"J? What are you doing up? It's 1:30!" she says, and I can tell I've just woken her up.

"Mitch. Recording. Love. Come over now," I say, hanging up before she can ask why.

I pace up and down the living room, checking my phone every 10 seconds. Her spare key clicks into place and she storms in, screaming, "Jerome? Where are you? Is everything--"

I attack her with incredible speed, picking her up and placing her infront of my laptop.

"No, seriously, J. What's going on?" she asks as I pull down her hood and place a set of headphones over her ears. I rewind the recording to my little slip-up and hit play. She sits there with her mouth hanging open until the recording ends. She proceeds to shreak loud enough to break glass and I shush her. 

"Jerome. This.... This is amazing. Call him!" she says, almost screaming.

"I gotta call Adam. Like now. And I need to give Mitch time before I call him." (Mitch time jokes anyone? No, just me? okay..)

I pick up the phone and dial Adam(SkyDoesMinecraft)'s number. He picks up after just one ring. 

"Hey, man, I can't talk right now, Ty and I are--" he anwers before I interrupt.

"It's Mitch."

"What? Okay, hold on," he says. I can hear him through the phone say, "Babe, I gotta go talk to Jay-rome for a sec, okay?"

I hear Ty (Deadloxx) say, "Alright. But hurry, this bed is too big for just me." I'm not sure if they are recording and making jokes or if they finally just got together.

Adam gets back on and says, "Is Mitch okay?"

I give a slight chuckle and say oh he's more than okay. You'll never believe what just happened."