Chapter 6: Biggums, I'm Home!

**Mitch's POV**

I really don't like planes. But I'm going to do this for him, so it doesn't even phase me. This morning I woke up single and in love, and hopefully tonight, I will go to sleep next to my boyfriend, even more in love than before.

The innercom turns on and the captain says, "Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for take-off."

I listen to him, after all, he knows what he's doing. It's quite a nice, boring flight. They play the movie  "Kung Fu Panda", and I remember how much Jerome loves that moive. He invades my thoughts and I smile out the window, remembering last night's conversation. Jerome Aceti said he loves me. It wasn't forced, and he wasn't hesitant. He loves me, I love him, and we accept eachother as we are. That's why we get along so well. 

My thoughts are interrupted when the captain tells us that we'll have to circle around the area a few more times before landing, something about scheduling problems.

Jerome is probably right below me. On his way to the airport, with his cute nose and goofy smile. Just thinking about him makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And as the captain chimes in and says, "Prepare for landing," I practically jump up and down in my seat. I'm ready to see Jerome, the man I love, in a whole new light.

                                           **Jerome's POV** (2 POV's whaaat?)

I sit at the gate, waiting for my best friend's plane to land. He will be here any minute, and as people start to pour in, I stretch my neck to Mitch flailing his arms at me. He nearly pushes an old lady over, running straight into my arms. I could have stayed there forever, but people were actually starting to stare.

Mitch pulls back, tears wellling up for the both of us. His chocolate brown eyes look at me in such a beautiful way and he almost whispers, "Biggums, I'm home!"

I laugh and say, "But you just left home to be here!"

He smirks and pulls my head in his hands. "Trust me, Jerome. For me, home is wherever you are."