Prologue: The Hunger Games

**Jerome's POV**  

A message pops up in the chat, "60 seconds to deathmatch".

Mitch's voice is filled with excitement, "You ready for this, Biggums?"

"Aw yes I am! It's booty-kicking time! LEZZGOOOO!"

The three of us appear at the circle formation where we spawned, Mitch to one side of me and CreeperBro197 to the other, sporting a classy Mudkip skin. I turn to my left wielding a stone sword, but he doesn't even know what's coming for him. She's my secret weapon, a Bacca's tool of choice. After one of the longest matches we've ever played, I whip out the one, the only, BETTY!

But before I even get the chance to chop a booty up, Mitch is behind me, wielding a bow and pointing it towards CreeperBro. He hits me down to 5 hearts with a diamond sword and starts running. 

Mitch gets one shot on him, and I start the chase. Just as I catch up to him, he pulls out a Flint and Steel. Uh oh. "Oh no, Mitch! I'm going down!" 3 hearts, 2 hearts, "Do this for meeeee!" 

 A cannon is sounded.

 2 tributes remain.

"I'll do this for you, Biggums!" Mitch screams loud enough that it rattles my headset. 

"OOOOOOOh, boy. Look at that snipe," I say, "And again, and agian, and --"

"WE WON THE HUNGER GAMES!" Mitch cuts me off. After a celebratory outro, I let out a hefty slurp into my mic and stop the recording.