Chapter 13: Announcement

**Jerome's POV**

"Hey, Jerome," Mitch says. He has a big smile on his face that reminds me of that day in the airport, possibly thebest day of my life.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Have you thought about going public? I just watched Adam and Ty's announcement and they got me thinking," he looks down at his feet, as if I might be upset with him.

"I would love to tell the world about my love for you," I say, picking up his chin so he looks at me," and we can do that whenever you're ready. Don't think we need to rush into this, but don't think I want to keep this a secret."

He smiles sheepishly, a thing I've never seen him do. He pulls me into a hug, and I grab his waist. I pick him up and swing him around so his feet dangle free. He screams and I put him down, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Okay," he says, looking confident, "I want our fans to know how we really feel. Let's do this!"

[Time skip of 2 hours, because I'm lazy]

Mitch and I set up my handheld camcorder on a stack of books on my desk. I've never needed a tripod before, but now I wish I had one.

We go over the general idea of the video once more.Then I lean forward and press the record button.

"Hey guys! Mitch and Jerome here from Jerome's place in New Jersey!" Mitch says, using his louder than usual recording voice.

"Now, I bet you're wondering 'What's that stinky Canadian doing at Jerome's?" I say, and Mitch shoves me playfully. "Actually, we have quite an announcement to make."

"Jerome and I have been discussing this, and we figured that it's time we tell you everything that's going on. Maybe some of you saw Episode 10 of our Pixelmon playthrough? And Jerome told me he loved me?" he says, wiggling his eyebrows at the camera.

"That day, after recording, Mitch and I had a heart to heart conversation. We both admitted to having feelings for each other." I say, trying to contain my extreme joy.

"And now, Jerome and I are together. We haven't been together for very long, but Adam and Ty gave us the extra push we needed to tell our fans the truth." Mitch says, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"We love you all so much, you're like our family. We would be so greatful if you were supportive of our new lifestyle. If you don't want to support us, feel free to unsubscribe," I say, very confident in our fanbase. "And to all you Merome shippers out there, you guys are geniuses."

"Psychics, I'd say," Mitch says in a phony British accent. I laugh louder than I should've, but I don't care.

"So, thanks you guys for being such great and loyal fans. We look forward to seeing you guys at Minecon." I say with a smile on my face.

"Bai, guys," Mitch says, smiling at the camera. Just before I get up to turn of the recording, Mitch tackles me, forcing me out of my chair and on to the ground. I fake a scream and laugh. That is definitely staying in the video.

I turn the camera off and plug it into the computer, not bothering to edit it. That was perfect, and I want the fans to see it as we inteded. I open up YouTube and start to render the video. I paste in my usual descrption text. There is a new link that was never there before.

The link reads "Submit your Merome fan art here" and I laugh, knowing Mitch must have put it there when I wasn't looking. The fans are gong to love that.

Right as the video is posted, I get one comment. It's from none other than Mitch. It says "Thank you guys for embracing us being ourselves" I look behind me, and he is there. I give him a suprise kiss and decide to wait 2 hours before checking the comments. I silently wish that they will all be supportive as I log off the computer.

(WRITER'S NOTE: I'm sorry for the late update.I promise a apologetic double update tomorrow. Also, please go check out my 1D fic if you're into that ;) Thanks a bunch. Jenna out.)