Chapter 9

Chapter 9-

I look between Henry and Scar in horror. “Hurry Palmer!” Henry yells. Closing my eyes for a second I nod slowly.

He smiles sadly while I unbuckle Scar.

~@~

*Zach’s P.O.V*

I finish cleaning Palmers wounds and pull his shoes and jeans off. Luckily for himself he’s wearing boxers. I don’t know what I would have done to him if he was going commando.

I sit his pants, shoes and the top I’m going to lend him on the ground and strip until I’m too left in my boxers. He’s shivering and even when I pull the blankets over him he continues to shake from the cold.

I notice a cut on his thigh and bend down onto the heels of my feet to have a better look. Without a second thought I lower myself down and run my tongue along it then stand up. In less than a minute it’s gone, scar and all. I do the same to the bite make I gave him but it heals with a clear mark scar.

Sighing I lay pull the blankets up and slide in beside him. Instantly he wraps himself around me and cuddles close. I lay there rubbing his naked back while I remember the events of today.

After he threw Dillon magically into the wall and ran from the room everyone was left in a complete shock. Elliot was the first to snap out of it and when he did he ran after Palmer, calling his name. I followed after him and called out as well but there was no answer, Palmer was completely gone.

Elliot ran straight to Palmers house to see if he was there but I had a feeling he wouldn’t be there. So instead of following Elliot I decided to follow Palmers scent but as soon as I reached the line of the forest it was covered over and I couldn’t hear any footsteps. I continued to look and look.

Even when the sun was well and truly down I continued to look. That’s when I heard a scream of pain not far away. I ran there to find a drunken looking Palmer. I didn’t know what was wrong with him until I saw that he’d been touching the mark I gave him.

No one knows why but when a werewolf marks someone no one can touch the mark except the one who gave it to them. And when that werewolf does touch it the other person becomes overwhelmed with lust. If the someone else touches it though it spreads a toxin throughout their body, sending the host into a drunken state.

Palmer moves even closer and the shivers begin to subside. Careful not to wake I wrap my arms around him so I’m holding around his waist but not touching the mark. He whines slightly and bucks his hips when I accidently touch it. I smirk. At least I know now that it actually works.

~@~

*Palmers P.O.V*

Something moving pulls me from my slumber and I open my eyes to come only centimetres from Zach’s sleeping face. What did I do last night? I pull the covers up to see me only in my boxers and the colour drains from my face.