Heavy Hearts (BoyxBoy)

*Warning* BoyxBoy, boy on boy action. If you don't like then don't read.

Palmer was 13, when he watched his mother struggle on her death bed. When she died he watched his father go insane. What Palmer didn’t know at the time though is that his father was planning something, something awful that makes Palmer choose between the ones closest to him.

Now, 3 years later, he’s living with his aunty Pat. That day still imprinted in his mind, haunting his dreams. The only place Palmer can feel safe again is in the woods, where he lets his mind roam wild. School is another story entirely. He’s bullied, teased and ignored all around school. Everyone knows his name and his sexuality, but not his story. Until a memorial day when he meets Elliot, a sex God that’s only in his dreams. There’s something different about Elliot, Palmer can tell he’s hiding something. Why else would a hunk like Elliot be interested in a guy like Palmer?

Palmers’ life starts to get on track until the bad boy by the name of Zach suddenly becomes interested in getting Palmer, no matter what it takes. Will Palmer have to choose again? If so can he handle it, or will he break under the pressure?