18. Shakespeare In Love

There’s a Jock in My bed!

                                                         Chapter 18 – Shakespeare in Love  

                                Song of the Chapter: Better Be Good To me by Tina Turner (1984)

                                                                   ((The Final Chapters))

VOTE 4 ME. (GOAL – 115) Comment (GOAL – 70) Make me a happy boy.

COMMENT 4 a Possible dedication! MOst meaninful one will get it! :p 

“Brothers?” I repeated, stunned if not at all amused. If this was their way of joking around it sure as hell wasn’t funny.

“Are you two even remotely serious?” Allen asked, chuckling a bit in disbelief.

“I’m afraid so.” Mom answered.

My mouth dropped open, “Mama…you a hoe?” I was sweating inside and out. My mother, the classiest person in the world…slept with someone else??

“No Evan, I didn’t.” she answered back. Relaxing, a breathed out sharply and stopped fidgeting as much.

“I did.”

Allen gasped at his mom. She couldn’t have…could she? She looked so regal and beautiful, it seemed impossible for someone of her stature to do such a thing.

“Mom?” Allen whispered. His eyes were filled with a bright confusion. Mystified and bewildered but most of all…scared.

“Yes Allen, I did have an affair with Evan’s father. Me and your farther fell on hard times and we split. In those six months I got pregnant with you. I told you’re farther and we agreed to keep you as his.” 

He let out a shaky breath, “I’ve had about enough of this…” he said and spun around. Mrs. Halliwell leaped forward to stop him but he ripped away from her.

“All-”

“No!” he shouted in rebellion. One that I could understand. The agony on his face should give me satisfaction but it didn’t. “I’m going to the car.”

She quickly exited and ran after him, leaving me and mom in the middle of the room. A few harden seconds passed. “So…what’s next, I’m black too? Cause’ that would explain my tight ass, or maybe I’m Asian since I’m in love with K-Pop music or maybe I’m the freaking Queen of England because I like tea!”

“Evan.”

“When were you planning to tell me that I have a brother?”

She sighed. “I was hoping you’d never have to find out…”

“Mom, do you know how much me and that kid hate each other? We’re always at each other’s throats. All of this could have been damn avoided if we knew we were related!”

“That’s it! Drop your tone young man.” She commanded. That I did, even in my partially blind fury I still knew when to step back. “I wasn’t the one who cheated, your father was.”

I croaked. “I’m going to bed. If I’m related to Beyoncé you can tell me in the morning…” I whispered with a cheeky tone and strutted up the stairway to my ever forging bed where I drifted off to bed with so much in my mind. But one was clear, dad…