1. Forgetting to Remember

A/N:  Gay Romance. 

If you see ads on this story,  take a few seconds, literally,  seconds to watch it. Wattpad pays authors their due for them and as a college student, it helps a lot.  I'd very much appreciate it.

Warning: I wrote this in 11th grade. Take that how you want to. Also, this is being edited. It starts in past tense, moves to present tense and then past tense again. I am converting it all to past tense. Additionally, I am correcting spelling errors (*cringes*) and other embarrassing stuff. 

I move slowly (busy kid, I am) so, If you want to place this under 'to read', I don't blame you. 

There’s a Jock in My Bed

Prologue : Forgetting to Remember

Ever had one of those mornings when you wonder, “What the hell did I do last night?”

That the consequences for them will come back to bite you in the ass and your world will crumble around you for that one stupid decision.

Well, this was one of those mornings.

“There’s a stranger in my bed

There’s a pounding in my head

Glitter all around the room.”

 I attacked my alarm clock with my hand, trying to get the lyrics of Katy Perry out of my noggin and shut it off.

I turned my head to the side slightly,  the sunlight stinging my eyes. I groaned and turned to the other side.

The room was silent but I heard something … that sounded like snoring? My eyes fluttered open and all I could see was the back of someone lying on my pillow.

Wait a minute ... this isn’t good. My vision got better and I realized I was in bed with … a guy.

“OH MY GOD!” I screamed and he shot up from his sleeping position. He looked around, disoriented for a moment, his blue eyes filled with confusion. He looked at me, then down at himself, then back to me. His eyes widened in horror and he jumped out of the bed. I jumped out to the side opposite him.

“What the fuck is going on!?” His deep voice yelled and my mouth just hung open. The only thing I could see was his tanned, toned chest. A sheet that was being stretched to its limits between us was covering his bottom half, much to my disappointment.. My face lit up with curiosity and I pointed at him.

“Please tell me you’re wearing pants,” He looked under the blanket and his face paled. I looked down as well andOH MY GOD, I’m naked too. I feel the heat creeping up my neck and I can tell I’m blushing. This is not good, not good at all.

I laughed nervously and started to pace, tugging him along with me while he tried to keep his lower regions covered.

“Can you stop?” He grumbled, annoyed.

I ignored him and kept on pacing.

What happened? What did we do?

“Did we have sex?” I stopped pacing and looked at him. He looked so scared and confused and his blue eyes had been cleared of all their sleepiness.

Yeah I guess waking up in another person’s bed - especially another guy’s -  will do that to ya..

“I’m not sure, but we’re both naked. I think that’s a telling sign.” His jaw clenched, but he looked at me with a light smile. Icould see a glimmer of hope in his eyes, or maybe it was just the sunlight. Either way he looked sort of relieved.