11. The Empire Strikes Back.

There's a Jock in My Bed!

                                        Chapter 11: The Empire Strikes Back.

       Song of the Chapter: The One I Gave My Heart To by Aaliyah (1997)

                                                   Vote and Comment my lovelies!

                 A little bit of coarse language in this one. I apologize in advance.

Those tanned arms around her waist told me that it wasn't Chris.

That left only my boyfriend as the culprit, the one to betray my trust.

 "Alex! You douche bag!" the rage, the anger, the hurt all come out at once.

 I pounce at the bed, ripping the naked girl away from Alex. He throws a pillow over his face, not letting me see it. Probably out of shame.

 "Let me see your face so I can knock it in." I hiss. He still wouldn't move it. I climb atop of him. I could feel his junk touching me but it's hardly the right time to think about that...

 "You are a liar, a cheater, another dirty loser, lying son of a bitch!" I throw my fist against the pillow, wailing at it. The only sounds that he lets out are occasionally grunts. He doesn't even use his hands to defend himself.

 "Evan what the hell are you doing?!" I spin my head around to the door.

 "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm beating the crap out of you!"

 I turn back around but stop when I realized what I just said...my head turns back. Alex is standing by the door with a shocked expression.

 "But, if you're there then who the hell is this?" I yank the pillow off the boy.

 My eyes burst wide open in shock. "Woah! You're hot...." I say, swallowing quickly. The boy wasn't Alex but he was equally as gorgeous. His chocolate brown hair looks so smooth and his eyes are just as dreamy.

 He gapes at me before saying, "Yeah, and you're psychotic." I laugh, embarrassed at the current situation, and the position that I was sitting on him.

 He must have felt it because he smirks. "Perv!" I screech in disgust and jump off of him, dusting myself off of any diseases I might have just contracted.

 Alex clears his throat with his eyes locked on me. "What the fuck did I just see?"

 My eyes shift from the boy in the bed to the naked girl on the floor. Alex's eyes glide over to Rayven then back at the boy. He repeats it a couple of more time before his lips slightly part.

 "Are you banging my ex girlfriend Oasis?"

 Oasis? The boy shrugs in the bed and gets up.

 "What the hell is going-woah penis alert!" our attention turns to Chris who is holding a bag of Doritos over his eyes. "Dude, put on some clothes, no one besides Evan wants to see your junk."

 My face heats up and I divert my eyes to the nearest interesting object, interesting it's a bra. "Shut up Chris." Alex snaps. Jealousy issue? Maybe I'm a hypocrite for saying that but it was true.

 The boy-Oasis grabs appear of underwear out of the drawer and puts them on quickly. He throws Rayven her clothes and she runs out of the room with them.