Bad Boy : Alternate Finale

Chapter 18 

Savvyn 

I woke up in my bed , naked again. Last night was one of the best nights ever . Today is Christmas and its been a week since the party. Ray was sitting at the edge of the bed holding his head in his hands, two guns lying next to him. I touched his shoulder and he jumped.

"Oh.... Morning Sav." He rubbed his temples.

"Whats wrong?" I asked, he looked a little drained..

"Nothing. I want to show you something. " He sat me in between his legs and put a gun in my hands. Then he started showing me how to hold and shoot a gun.

"Make sure you have a good grip....." He positioned my hands and slid my finger around the trigger.

"Then you shoot.... Bang." He chuckled . I laughed then he kissed me deep and slowly. Slipping his hands in the front of me. Then he stopped.

"I want you to have this. " he said , it was a necklace with a 'R' on it. It was pretty. He then put the necklace on me.

" Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"Teaching me how to shoot a gun.. Giving me a necklace. "

"...Im leaving. " he said hesitantly .. I laughed, he must be joking. But the look on his face said that he wasn't.

"Wh-....why?"

" Things are getting crazy... I don't want you involved. Its way too dangerous. " Just great, he's leaving too.

"I dont care-"

"Well you need to start." He said with a little attitude. I moved away from him and crossed my arms.

"Lives are stake Sav....Im doing this for the both of us.. We should've never gotten this deep. We should've never-"

"Fall in love?... I guess your right."

"Ill never regret falling in love with you. But Ive hurt you in so many ways you have no idea." He said. Grabbing my wrist. I snatched my wrist away. Then I went to put on some clothes.

"What do you mean ?"

" The night of the party.... Your aunt Nina & I.... I didn't want to have sex with her.. She was totally drunk and she came onto me-"

"What the fuck?!" How could he -?

"Savvyn Im sorry ... I truly am ." He started putting on his clothes as well .

" Shut up Rayan, can you just Shut up !?" I was getting really aggravated .

" listen ..." He tried grabbing my wrist again . I smacked him across the face.

"You said you were going to leave, so Leave!" He stood there speechless..then he got all his things together. There was a huge lump in my throat. My stomach was hurting and i just couldn't deal.

" I still love you, no matter what." His final words. Then he left. I couldn't stop crying. And my stomach pains were just killing me. When i went to the bathroom to get my medicine, there was no more.

"Nina!....NINA!! " I managed to scream. Blood started coming out my nose and mouth. Then my legs went out. I heard her barge through the door and she started screaming. Thats when I blacked out.

Ray  
I was on the infamous Plain well Rd. In front of Kaytees meet up spot .Bobby was with me , they released him out of jail the other day. We were loaded down and ready. I couldn't get my mind off Savvyn. I never meant to hurt her. I didn't want to leave.. But It was the right thing to do... Thats what i keep telling myself.

"You ready bro?" Bobby loaded his gun .

"Yeah.." I got my guns and knives ready .

"We have to get in and get out. You can think about Savvyn later. " he said.
He was right. If we finish this as planned, Im going to try and make things right with her. We got out the car and burst opened the door. We shot everywhere. And I know we shot Kaytee & the hit men. It went smoother than what I thought. We took the money off the table & ran out. We took off the clothes with evidence and burned them. 

" That was smooth bro ." I dapped him up and drove away. Thats when Nina, Sav's aunt called me. Ugh . What does she want?

" Rayan??" 

" yes?"

" Its Savvyn.. Shes on life support.. Shes going to die in 20 minutes." It seemed like everything was going in slow motion. I sped to the hospital , ignoring everything else surrounding me. All I needed was to see her.

Savvyn 

My breathing... So slow.. I could feel myself drifting away each second. I was in so much pain. Then now, Im going to die. I kept asking for my father. My aunt Nina said my dad was on his way. I kept staring at the door. But he never came. 5 minutes left.. My breathing shortening even more. Then the door opened. It was Rayan. At this point I wasn't angry anymore. I was happy to see him. He came and touched my hand.

"Savvyn.." His voice cracked & tears welled in his eyes.

" Ill leave you 2 alone. " my Aunt Nina left the room.

"Im sorry.... What I did to you." Tears started coming from his eyes. 4 more minutes. My body was getting weak.

"I don't hate you Rayan." I struggled to say. He was the second person I ever really loved besides my mother.

"I didn't plan on falling in love with you. And I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me , love like that has happened only once and thats why every minute we spend together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it." He said.. Which was the most beautiful thing anyone ever said to me. Tears fell from my eyes. Only 1 minute left . He gave me the best kiss he ever could give me.

"I love you Rayan." I said with my last breaths.

Then I felt like I was slipping away. Till I was completely gone.

Ray 

"beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep." The line on the heart monitor went straight . Her eyes were shut and her body was lifeless. One thing I noticed was that her hand was clutching the necklace I gave her.  Two doctors came in and turned the monitor off and covered her body with a sheet. I couldn't stop crying. A few doctors came in to tcomfort me , but I couldn't. Shes gone, and theres nothing I can do about it.

Life is too ironic to fully understand.
It takes sadness to know what happiness is. Noise to appreciate silence. And absence to value presence.

The End.