Bad Boy : Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Savvyn's House

9:00 pm

Rayan

The kiss was amazing, best kiss I've ever had. I have feelings for Sav , I dont know if she feels the same way or anything. But I have to tell her how I feel... I also cant stop thinking about how my mom found out about me being at the shoot out . My mind is scrambled. Suddenly , I felt Sav's gentle hand on my shoulder.

"You okay? " she asked. She seemed so concerned.

"Yeah... I need to relax ." I pulled out my bag of kush and started to roll up. She watched me in disgust.

"Why do you make it look like that? " She laughed at my poorly rolled blunt.

" Can you do better?" I challenged her. A smirk rose upon her face. She took the tray and started rolling. I must say , what she rolled was perfect. Im impressed.

"There. " she handed it to me.

"You rolled it, you smoke it." I said. She looked at her blunt hesitantly . I forgot , she probably never smoked a blunt in her life. I lit her blunt with my lighter and guided her hand to her mouth.

Savvyn POV

I cant believe Im actually smoking. I swore to myself that I would never do drugs. Now Im killing myself slowly. But it feels so good . It seemed like all my troubles and stress went away. Like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Later that night

2:58 AM

Rayan

Gunshots.

Blood ...Everywhere.  In my hands, on the floors , on the walls. Then A black silhouette stood front of me  . With a gun in its hand pointed right in between my nose

BANG

...

"Wake up Ray." Savvyn woke me up. I was drenched with perspiration and my heart was pounding.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." That dream was so vivid. I could feel the blood, the fear , the gun touching my head..

Savvyn

Ray started to tell me about Tyrone and EVERYTHING thats going on right now. KayTees mafia , his moms boyfriend . All of it.

"I was there when he died. I was in front of the gun. Not Ty. I could have stopped it.... But I didn't know he was going to jump in front of me. " A tear rolled down his cheek. Damn. Hes crying , ' the badass ' is crying. Goes to show that you never really know someone until a 3am conversation.

"Its all my fault."

"No its not ... you didn't see him coming. Everything was moving too fast. You cant blame yourself for his wrong doing. And if you would've died... I would've missed you." I smiled to myself.

Right then , his lips crashed against mine. From subtle kissing and escalating quickly into a tongue-fighting frenzy.  Im not going to lie, I was extremely turned on and I know he was as well. We were kissing for God knows how long , until finally , He  gently grabbed my shoulders to lay me down . Thats when it all got extra intense. I rubbed up and down his chest & he pulled my sweats down off. Theres no turning back now. We got this far.....