Bad Boy : Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Savvyn's House

6:15 PM

Savvyn

I was on the phone with my best friend Kai. We've been friends since I moved here. Shes very trustworthy and , she's cool .

" So your partners with Rayan!" She squealed so loud in my ear.

"Yeah, not a big deal." I laid back on my bed and flipped open my laptop.

"He is so sexy! Oh ! If I was partners with him, we'd be having to do projects at my house ALL the time."

" Im not really into him like you are."

"You don't like bad boys thats why. You like those. Dumb ass jocks and -"

I cut her off with my thoughts. Shes always giving me lectures about the boys I like. Just because I don't like a drug dealer doesn't mean-

" Girl do you hear me? Hello ?? Hellooooooooo-"

"Im here dammit !" I laughed.

"Well then you don't have to get a attitude . "

I started to hear something at my window. Maybe it was a tree or something.

" You seem super distracted."she interrupted my thoughts again.

"Huh?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah , I think some tree branch tapped my window."

I heard the noise again.

"Imma call you later ."

"Okay Chica ."

I hung up the phone and walked over to my balcony door. I opened it, shrueking in shock as Ray was standing there , sipping on Arizona Tea.

"Oh my God ! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I hollered at him. He was laughing his ass off at me .

"You should've seen your face! Whats so scary Savvyn?" He joked. I rolled my eyes and let him inside. I closed and locked my balcony door. I turned around to find him lighting a blunt and seeking through my phone.

" What are you doing?" I snatched my phone away from him.

"Just taking some stress away... Wanna hit?" He offered out the blunt.

Gosh, its so ugly. Even I could roll a blunt better than that.

"Uh. No thanks." He shrugged and continued smoking.

"Your loss. Who's Trevor?"

" Can you put that out ?"

" I don't know. Can I ?" He retorted , catching a quick attitude.

" I can." I took the blunt out his mouth and put it out into the back of his phone.

" What is your deal?! That was fresh blunt. "

" That blunt was ugly anyway , So shut up." I spat back. His angry face turned into a smirk.

"What you know about rollin blunts, schoolgirl?" He said in a funny voice.

"Don't worry about it ."

"... I like your attitude." He grinned.

.