Bad Boy : Chapter 13 1/2

Chapter 13

Part 1

Savvyn

The next day I went to school and everything seemed normal. No weird stares, No whispering. Just , simple normality. Everything was going well till I see Trevor waiting at my locker. I braced myself for the worst to come. I really don't want to turn him down and hurt his feelings. But I don't want him to get the wrong idea either.

"Hey Sav! " he smiled brightly , curse his good looks . Ugh. This is going to be extra hard.

"Hey Trevor. " I forced a smile back and opened my locker.

"Do you need me to carry anything for you? "

"No. "

" Any work you want me to do?" Oh, I get it now.

" Trevor, Im not handicapped I just fainted from a stomach ulster." I forced a laugh. I just kept pretending like I was looking for something so he could leave. But he just wouldnt give up.

" Im sorry about ... Telling you that. "

"Its fine."

" I just really wanted you to know that. Im so sorry for ignoring you. I was jealous of you and Rayan together."

"Trevor.... I love you, as a friend. And you just have to except that Im gonna be -" I got cut off by Kai's loud arguing with her boyfriend. Everyone in the hallway drew their attention to them. He grabbed her and pulled her out to some privacy. I wonder whats going on with them. Right when they moved away, the same man from the elevator was staring from afar. Licking his lips at me. With a devilish smirk. I gotten so scared. But I kept my cool because Trevor was in front of me.

"Well. I understand. I just wanted you to know how I really felt about you. I didn't want you to think I hated you or anything." He said. Rubbing the back of his neck.

"We have to... Talk about this later."

The bell finally ringed for 5th period. Thank God. I made sure I stayed far away from that man while walking in the halls. I didn't see him again but I just knew he was there.

I walked all the way to the Cluster Building to get to my 5th period. I got there a few minutes early. Once I sat down Kai was in front of me crying her eyes out.

"Kai , Whats wrong? " I touched her shoulder. She looked up at me and her eye swollen and red.

" he said he w-would kill me if I-i talked to you. " She cried even harder. People started coming into the classroom and we were bringing in attention. So I took her to the nurse.

Why the hell would her boyfriend tell her that?! While Kai was in there I went to the bathroom. I rinsed my eyes off with water. Then took a deep breath. Life is getting so complicated right now. When I looked up in the mirror....

The guy from the elevator was right behind me.

Rayan

I was in the hospital with my mother. She is doing a whole lot better. So is the baby. Shes having a girl, not deciding the name yet until the birth. Im a little excited. Im just ready for all this Kaytee business to be over with . When I went back to Savvyn's house last night, nobody was home.Nothing was missing and nothing seemed to be moved around. Which seems odd considering the break-in that happened the other day.

But like I said, Im gonna end this with T. Then imma stop with these drugs. Make my dad proud by graduating. Become a artist and make a lot of money. Maybe even getting my own place with Savvyn. It sounds crazy, but I don't care. Im in love with that girl. Speaking of her , she texted me, telling me to pick her up. When I asked her why , She didn't explain.. She just told me to come get her. So I left the hospital and she was waiting for me in front of the school. She got in the truck and didnt say a word. We rode in silence to the house . We went inside by the front door. Once we got inside she started crying.

" Savvyn whats wrong ?" I tried to move her hands out of her face .

" They're gonna kill me..." She sat up and she had huge red mark on her cheek. I touched the spot lightly and she flinched. I got angry immediately.

"Who the fuck did this to you!?"

"Andrew Tyler.. He was there when my mom was killed. " The tears were forming in her eyes again. I never heard of a Andrew Tyler. But either than that. I wanna know where this bruise came from.

Savvyn

I didn't want to tell him what Trevor did. Its too much stress on him. Besides , I don't want Trevor to get beat up because of me. In the bathroom when Andrew tried to rape me, He heard me screaming and got him off... After Andrew got away , Trevor then came onto me. When I told him No, he hit me....While ray was cleaning the bruise, I was thinking of a lie.

"The door opened and smashed my face."

" Your Lying.." He threw the alcohol pads in the trash and tucked the kit under the bed.

"Im not lying."

"Sav, everyone knows the doors at school cant hurt anyone. They open and close way too slow." Dammit. That is true.

"Just tell me the truth ."

"Dont get mad okay..." Even though I know he would get mad anyway. I braced myself for the worst.

"Trevor... Told me he loved me on that day when I passed out..." I saw Ray ball his fist. He gets mad so fast, I told him about the bathroom incident, and Trevor. His whole face turned red. Then he got up and grabbed his keys.

"What are you doing?"

"Imma kill him. " he opened the balcony door. I didn't know how to stop him so I just ran and jumped on his back.

"MOVE SAVVYN!" But I didn't move. He didn't either. He just stood their waiting. As he waited he calmed down each second. Once calmed I climbed off his back and lead him back inside.

"Don't do anything stupid, you'll have another reason for the cops to go after you." I sat on the bed and turned on the tv.

" I don't give a damn Savvyn. I don't want him walking around thinking he can hit my girl . " he clenched his fists and took a deep breath.

"I just dont want you hurt.." He added, pinching the bridge of his nose.

" Im not hurt. If I wanted you to do something about it I would've told you to ." He got up and walked to the door again.

" I have to go back to the hospital. My mom needs me." I knew that he was still upset .

"Okay...Dont do anything stupid."

"I wont." He sighed and climbed off the balcony. I locked the balcony doors and watched some tv. To try and get my mind off of life right now.

.