Bad Boy : Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Week Later .

Rayan

I watched & waited for Tyrone's family to leave his grave from across the street. Im too ashamed to face them , with knowing that I was there to witness his death. And I somehow could've stopped it. It should've been me, not him. Tyrone was my best friend. The only one I actually could trust. Now he's gone. Im all alone now.

After a while, his family was gone. I walked to the cemetery , to his grave. Each step I took , it seemed like my feet got heavier and heavier. Everything moved in slow motion ...Like the trees being rustled by the cold wind. Snow falling out of the gloomy sky. Until finally I reached the grave. A lot of memories replayed through my mind. Good and Bad. He was like a little brother to me. I was supposed to look after him . Protect him.....But I failed him , bad. I put the flowers on his cold grave.

"Never gonna be the same without you bro...I love you man." I felt the tears stinging to release out of my eyes. But I blinked them back. I haven't cried in years. I just cant do it.

After paying my respects I walked back to my house. I now dread going there. Somehow my mom found out that I was there at the drop. But its seems impossible, I left the scene before any officer came inside. No one knew I was there but KayTee and his crew . But Shaun, my mothers boyfriend, seems really suspicious. I feel like he has something to deal with what happened.

" How was the funeral?" My mom asked. I didn't even fully get inside the house yet.

"It was sad."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah mom, I'm fine". She then gave me a hug. Yes , ME a real HUG. I was shocked. But I hugged her back. Maybe she's actually changing like she said she would...

Savvyn

Its been A week and I haven't heard from Rayan. I know his friend Tyrone died. Thats probably why, but I miss being around him , and Ive been thinking about him lately.

" Ready to go Sav?" Kai asked. We were going to the mall to shop for some things.

"Yea." I grabbed my bag and we went outside to Trevors car.

"I call -" I cut Kai off .

"Shotgun!" I pushed past her and got in the front seat. Then locked the door.

"No fair! You're younger!" Kai said , laughing hard.

"Get in the car Kai, the backseat is fine." Trevor said , she huffed and got in the car , then Trevor drove off .

"The backseat is fine. " she mimicked Trevor in a high pitched voice which made us all laugh.

...

Once we got to the mall we went to the Chinese store ...They sell food , phone cases and other things. Trevor and I haven't hung out in a while. I think its because of Rayan. But me and Ray don't even hang like that. So I don't know why he's so bothered.

"Trevor we need to talk."

"About what?"

"Why are you acting so funny with me?"

"No Im not. " he seemed like he was getting aggravated, but I dont care....I need to know what I did that was wrong.

"Yea , you are. You dont even text me no more. Your either too busy or working." Trevor knows damn well that he doesn't have a job. All he does is play basketball , and basketball season isn't even here yet . Neither are the workouts.