Bad Boy : Chapter 13 2/2

Chapter 13

Part 2

Rayan

After leaving Savvyn's house , I went back to my place to blow off some steam. No one knows that Im here, and Shaun is probably hiding somewhere , laying low from the cops. I turned my stereo on and listened to some music. Then I began drawing. Drawing really calms me down. I let my hand do the work and let my mind just wonder. I wanna know who Andrew Tyler is, Whats KayTees's next move, Where Shaun is & his next move. I also need to get some type of protection , someone could easily get me or Savvyn.. After about an hour, I stopped drawing and noticed something sticking out of my closet. I got up and opened the door 2 black suitcases fell out. I never put these in there. I opened one and it had loads of cash inside , I didn't bother to count it all. The other case had initials on the handle with 'ELT' ,and a lock on it, so I couldn't open it. But who would leave money in a suitcase, unlocked? I took the money and the other suitcase with me. Then I headed to the hospital to check on my mother.

Savvyn

I was over at Kai's house for dinner. My dad didn't feel like cooking, and neither did I. So Kai and her mom invited us over. We ate, talked and laughed. Then me and Kai went to her room to talk.

" Hows your eye? " I asked, then plopped down in her beanbag chair.

"Its sore but..you know its fine."

"Are you going to tell me about what your boyfriend told you?" Her whole facial expression changed. Like she saw a ghost or something. Then her eyes started to water. Shes so emotional.

"Well, we were talking and then you walked in school. He called you a whore and he said that you were one of Ray's Sluts that he keeps around. Then he told me I cant talk to you. When I cursed him out he took me into the closet ...then he hit me.." Tears started coming down her cheeks. I got up and got her box of tissues. She wiped her eyes and continued with the story.

" He told me Im an embarrassment to him and that if I talk to you again , he'll kill me." She sniffed and took a deep breath.

" Are you two still together?" She nodded .

"You deserve better anyway. Besides that worthless bastard." I felt like I was going to puke. How could he say something like that. Especially when he has NO room to talk. Kai has been telling me about these girls that he claims to be his 'cousins'. How they visit him a lot.. Kai was gonna break up with him I don't understand why she hasn't done so yet. Then this happened, which gives her another reason to break up with him. I feel sorry for her.

"Why havent you broken up with him yet? "

"I know Josh is a bad boyfriend and all but...you know things are bad around here & I just need a guy around me to you know... Be there for me... Josh is always there. Even though I know what he's doing behind my back." Kai has been a little down lately. Her mom works late and its hard for them to get along.

"So whats up with you and Rayan?" She asked . Picking the polish off her nails

"I mean...We had a disagreement today... Over the Trevor thing... But either than that, Things are getting crazier and crazier everyday. Im just ready to see whats next."

"Can you keep a secret?...." Her voice was a little shaky. Its silly that she asked that, she tells me everything.

"You know I can. "

Kai pulled out a nike shoebox from under her bed. She pulled a chair up next to me .Then she opened it. The box was filled with Ziploc bags with white powder & money ... Kai deals drugs?

"Kai.. You deal?" Her eyes widened and she laughed.

"No, silly. This is Josh's Box. I hide it here for him. "

"Why ? You can get arrested for this. And for him? Oh hell no." I shook my head in disapproval. I cant believe shes doing stuff like this for him.

"Sav, I thought you wouldn't judge me on this."

"Its just hard to believe that you would do something like this."

"Oh! Like your any better ?!"She slammed the box shut and stood up to her feet.

"What are you talking about ?"

" Your still with Rayan. Even though both of you could get killed and arrested. You'll do anything for him ..." She does have a point there.

"Because I love him Kai."

"You barely know him!!!"

"Ive known him just as long as you've known Josh."

"Fuck it, do whatever you want. " She opened a ziploc bag and poured some crack onto the lid of the shoebox. She got a small blade and start crushing it up.

"SAV LETS GO!" My dad yelled from downstairs. I sat there and looked at Kai for a few more seconds.

"Time for you to go." She said... Then sniffed up the crushed coke through a straw.

I got my things and headed downstairs. Telling Kai's mom goodbye , heading out to my dads car... What happened to my best friend? Its seems like everyone is changing. Kai, Trevor. I haven't even heard from Shaun. I hope he is doing good with himself. Its like our friendship is bound to fall apart...& it all started over a simple class assignment.

Compton

9:36 PM

Rayan

I left the hospital and went by Bobby's brother , Angelo 's house. Angelo sells guns , clothing , & weed. I need a gun for protection , for me and Sav. Anything can happen at any moment. So we might as well be prepared...

I pulled up in the crooked driveway , greeted by the chained pit bulls barking at me from the porch. I could smell the weed all the way to my truck. I knocked on the door and waited. Then a light skin girl comes to the door. She looked worn down & out. Her hair was messed up, and her figure was just nasty.

"Here for Angelo?" She smacked on her gum loudly.

I nodded.

"Follow me ." She led me inside the smoke filled house. People were drinking and sprawled across the couches. We start walking all the way to the back of the house. Which was pretty far from the front. But the house seems so small. I was in Angelo's room , he was polishing guns on a rack. His whole room was decorated with guns.

"Ray,Wassup Cudi!" He dapped me up and I took a seat.

" What you need ?" He took a blunt off of a nearby ,trash littered table.

" I need a gun. "

"Whats the purpose?" He took a hit.

" For protection."

"Oh. I heard about you involved with T's bullshit." He went inside his closet and got two black cases out. One case was filled with handguns, the other was a Ak 47 & some knives.

" Pick one."

.