Bad Boy : Chapter 4

Chapter 4

9:30PM

Rayan

We didn't even work on our project like we should have been. We were just talking . Shes actually an interesting person, shes just too sheltered. Its like she doesn't have a good time with life, she just studies all day & night. Trying to please her father.

After a couple minutes of talking we started on our project. Its not hard at all. But it started getting late into the night.It was time for me to leave and go home. Which is definitely not a place I want to be right now. My mother is a crack addict and sells her body for other men. Which is very shameful. She doesn't care about me & could give a damn about my education.

"You have to leave ray.." Sav says sleepily.  I pulled her covers on her , then I admired her while she was sleeping. I gently got out of her bed and turned off the light. Then I left through her balcony as silently as I could so I wouldn't wake her.

5:00 AM

Savvyn

I woke up earlier than usual from the pain I was experiencing in my stomach. I felt extremely nauseated , so I took a tylenol , then I lied back down in my cool bed. . The pain was oozing away slowly by every other minute . It was an hour till I would have to wake up for school. So I just took this hour to relax and calm my nerves. While letting my mind fester , Rayan came into view in my thought process. Its something about that guy. Im not quite sure what it is yet.

Before I knew it , it was time to get up. I dread going to school in the mornings , I mean who doesn't ? I rolled up out of my bed and slugged into the bathroom. I took a quick warm shower to wake me up a bit , then I continued with my morning routine.

School

Lunch

11:45 AM

It was Shaun, Trevor, Kai & I at our usual lunch table. Trevor is really cute , I've had a crush on him since I moved here . But I never said anything to him , I keep it on the low so it wont tarnish our friendship.

"So how was last night?!" Kai squealed a little .

"What was going on last night?" Trevor crossed his arms and stared me down.

"Nothing, I was just doing my project."

" You know what Im talking about!!"

"Nothing happened between us Kai."

" Who were you with? " Shaun asked , smirking at me . Trevor on the other hand was staring with a hard core serious face. Which made me very uncomfortable.

"Rayan." I admitted.

The table was silent. Shaun continued eating , Trevor was ignoring me , & Kai was just smiling. I looked up and away from the table , I saw rayan in the corner

The lunch bell rung again signaling that lunch was over and it was time to get to class. Everyone at the table dumped their trays and we parted our ways. Trevor walked me to class silently. He didn't say a word to me. Usually we would talk about any and everything on our way to class . But he seemed pissed off. I hope this isnt about the Rayan situation.

"Whats up with you?" I asked him , stopping at his locker.

"Nothing , just tired."

"Okay then.." I sighed and started to walk away.

"Savvyn .. wait a second." he said grabbing my elbow and pulling me back gently.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna take you out tomorrow night." he said , licking his lips.

"To where? "

"Dinner. Or to a party... Something." Tomorrow night is Friday night... The track team has a meeting that night & my dad wont allow me to go anywhere after 9.

"Actually.. I cant Trev... I have Track and you know how my dad is." I said sadly.

"Yeah.. Shouldve known." He shook his head and kept going through his locker.

"Im sorry Trevor."

"Nah its cool. Theres always a next time right ?" He flashed a reassuring smile. Jesus , he is perfect. I smiled at him back and nodded.

"Come let me walk you to class." He said.

"Aren't you gonna be late?" I asked.

"Coach will be fine. Im not missing anything anyway." He then started walking me to my locker and we continued onto a normal conversation. Just like any other day.

Ray

I was sitting in the principals office getting expelled . Im put out of school for 10 days. I have a court hearing in 20 . This is the second time that this has happened to me. I hope I don't have Judge Harriet. He doesn't like me & he said if I show up in his courtroom again, Im going to jail. I don't believe that. Besides, i have business to take care of. I have to take care of my mom now, shes pregnant . Shes also trying to change her ways so the baby wont be a crack kid or as she says 'another disappointment like you'. Doubt that. Yesterday she was smoking .

"Alright Mr. Lopez.. See you back in 10 days." Principal Jamison tried to shake my hand. But I just walked away. I was too pissed off with this court hearing information.

Since Im put out of school , I had no more classes to attend to. I should've been dropped out a long time ago. Only reason Im in school is because of my dad. I'm trying to do better for him. Don't want him to come back and see how much of a bum that I've become. But its sorta too late for that. I decided to go to Ty's house and chill for a while. I didn't want to be around my mother at the moment . Her attitude dampers my mood.

Once I arrived at Ty's house, I dapped him up and sat inside his living room. He handed me a freshly rolled blunt. A great way to kick off the afternoon.

.