Aquaris 11

"What?"

"Your the one."

"Just because I have some weird markings doesn't exactly mean-"

"They aren't just some random markings. They are Greek lettering. The exact ones the vision showed."

"....But you have the same exact ones on your tail!"

"Tattooed. I wanted to make sure I never forgot what they are. And you have a perfect match."

He is right. The markings on my tail matched his exactly.

Could it be true...?

"Ok so you think that just because I have special words, that I'm able to fight dead creepy things?"

"Aquema, did you not notice how you fought? You were amazing, though you have absolutely no training."

Quesia nodded, still catching her breath. "You aren't even tired. I am exhausted. It seems like the longer we fought, the stronger you got. And I was trained by my father when he was king!"

"She's right Aquema." Axarion nodded. "She's one of the best, and very hard to beat. Just accept it. You are the one we have been waiting for."

"But.... How can I possibly save you all? I'm nothing but a pathetic loser and I fail at everything. I'm worthless. I'm just going to mess things up."

Axarion lunged forward, his face just a few inches from mine. Our eyes met and I could see flaming anger in his eyes. "Who told you your worthless?"

I was surprised how fast he got angry, and also how close he is to me. "Myself."

"Never call yourself that ever again. You are not worthless Aquema. Nor are you a pathetic loser. You have great destiny. It was just not on land. Forget everything that happened up there. Humans are unjust and cruel. They don't realize how much their words and actions can affect others."

Woah. He's acting like.... like he cares... Haha I must be dreaming.

I looked away, unable to reply.

"Hey." He lifted my chin so I was looking at him again. "You hear me? Never call yourself that again."

"Ok."

"Good. Now, Quesia, could you take Aquema to get something to eat? And then meet me down at the training hall."

Quesia nodded, a giant smile fighting it's way onto her face.

I want to slap it right off of her.

Axarion swam out of the room, and left us alone.

"I told you!!!!" Quesia burst, bubbles exploding from her mouth.

"Told me what?" I tilted my head confused.

"He likes you! Didn't you see how mad he got when you called yourself a loser? If you had said it was someone on land, he would have hunted him down and strangled him! He cares Aquema."

"Haha nah. He's just... Well, he's just something."

"Yeah, an incredibly sexy and hot something and your not even gonna take a shot at even believing he likes you."

"I am not!-"

She swam forward. "Good! Then where shall we start?" She waggled her eyebrows at me.

Haha she looks so funny.

"No Quesia."

"What?" She looked crushed.

I feel bad now.

"I'm not going to like him, and he's not gonna like me."

"But-"

"No. It's just how it is."

"Why would you pass up this chance?"

"I've been heartbroken too many times. Why should I just set myself up for another heartbreak?"

"Axarion's different. And you know that."

"Maybe.. Well enough of this! Let's go get something to eat! I'm starving!"

Quesia brightened a little. "Ok! Let's find dem clams!"

She twirled off down the hall.

I laughed all the way as I followed her. She's so funny and seems like she hasn't the care in the world. I wish I could be like that. But it's just not in me..

Whatever. I've gotta try these clams!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^******************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Axarion's POV

I can't stand what she called herself.

A pathetic loser and worthless.

I swear I was going to kill whoever had called her that.

But then she said she called herself that...

Why on earth could she do that to herself or even believe it?

She's everything but a loser. And she's definitely not worthless.

She's so.. Perfect and beautiful...

Woah. I gotta stop this. She's got to save the city. And the world... But I probably shouldn't tell her that much. She will freak out worse than she did when I told her what the Delomcis where..

I can't get feeling for her. It would get in the way of her fate.

.... Right?

There's just one problem..

I already have feelings for her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*******************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aquema's POV

Oh my great goody goodness.

Clams where the best thing I have ever eaten.

I mean, better than tacos.

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!?!

"Can I pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseeee have mooooreeeee?" I whined to Quesia as we swam to the training room, or whatever it is.

"No. You've eaten too many already. Your gonna get fat."

We did eat over 20 each..

"Pleeasee Quesia just one more? I need it."

"No. Haha I told you they are addicting."

That's darn right they are.

"Ugh. I'm gonna die if I don't have another."

"No your not.

"Yes I ammmm. It's killing me to death.

"Killing you to death? Haha I haven't heard that one before."

"Haha I just made it up."

"Haha of course you did. Come on! Swim faster. We've got to meet Axarion, remember?"

Oh, right. He's waiting on us in the training room.

Yeah he's gonna teach me how to chop my own hands, feet, head, arms, tail, any other limb I can think of, off.

Haha. I'm gonna die before the major battle.

This ought to be fun.

We turned down another marble hall. By now, I was more than lost. I'm glad Quesia is here to lead me. I would hate to get lost alone in this huge place.

A door was opened by a guard for us as he saw us coming.

We swam through it and took in our surroundings.

Oh. My. Goodness.

All around me, weapons. Of all sorts.

I mean there was everything.

It was all hanging on the walls. I can barely see the blue marble beneath it all.

All sharp, glaring, and deadly.

I'm in shock again. My eyes feel like they are bulging out of my head.

Suddenly, Axarion stepped out in front of me.

He smiles. "Welcome to training."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAI :D

Sorry I didn't update last night. And sorry that this is such a short chapter. :(

But I'm going to bed, cause I'm tired and hungry cause I only ate lunch today. Anddddd I also fell asleep I algebra. Haha.

Aren't I just having a happy day. -_- :(

Pleease.....

COMMINTTT

FOOLLOOWW

FANN

aaaaannd

VOTEE
VOTEE
VOTEE

<<33333

-Go4girl