Aquaris 7

Wow.

It's incredible.

So many Aquarians.

So many places.

So much to see.

The people here are awesome, Quesia introduced me to nearly all of them! And then she showed me what her house was like, then for permission to show me the entire kingdom!

Great clams was it huge and magnificent.

All of its walls were the blue marble, and decorated with gold designs.

I believe it impossible for there to be a better looking kingdom anywhere else.

It took us over three hours to go over the whole place. And now we are relaxing on Quesia's bed.

Touring and meeting new people can be tiring you know.

No joke.

Shaking a hundred people hands and swimming back and forth between rooms isn't exactly easy....

Ahaha I know, I know. I can be pretty pathetic sounding sometimes.

But what can I say? I'm a lazy fish.

"So, Aquema. What is between you and King Axarion?"

"What do you mean?"

"Haha. Well it's not everyday you see the king being so clingy to someone."

"Clingy? He's not clingy. Just...protective. After all, if I am what he says, I must mean a lot to keep safe. Right?"

"That's just it," Quesia sat up. "of course he is protective of you because you hold the fate of everything ever imagined in your hands. But there is also something more too it. I just know it. He's too protective. And too close to you. After Lerus-.... Well, that's another story for another time.. Anyway, he has never let anyone get that personally close to him in ages. And he looks at you differently... I'm not sure how to explain it. It's almost as if..." Her voice faded out. And a evil, excited smile crept onto her face.

"....Are you trying to say, the king, has a thing for me?"

I expected her to laugh and say, 'oh no of course not silly!'

But I would soon learn that with Quesia, you never get the expected,

"That's exactly what I'm trying to say."

....

"...Say what now?.."

"Ahaha, oh Aquema! How do you not see it? He likes you. In everything, he just shows it over and over. Why else would he let you be so rude to him at times? If someone else did that, he would probably chop their heads off. Even if he doesn't even realize it yet, he's got a major thing for you."

Why do I feel so excited and happy at this?

As soon as I do whatever it is I'm supposed to do to save this perfectly fine city (which is another confusing thing. Why on earth does this city need saving?) and stuff, he's gonna leave me.

I just know it.

All I have ever experienced is heartbreak.

Why should it be different now?

"Ughhhhhhhhhh." I plopped back down and buried my face into a frilly pink pillow thing on the squishy pink mat.

There's so much pink in here. The walls, a vanity, even the floor is pink.

I guess the color your born with is what you really stick to.

I think I'm getting sick with all this pink all over.

"I gotta get back. Axarion will wonder where I am and probably wants me to rest so he can start training me tomorrow." I swam towards he door, not looking at Quesia.

As I was about to open the door, she blocked my way, leaning up against the door so I couldn't leave.

Worry and regret flooded her eyes. "I'm sorry if I've upset you Aquema."

I smiled. "Its ok. You haven't. Truth is, I'm kinda getting tired of all this pink. Haha I need to see some blue. But I will see you around! Maybe we can hangout after training tomorrow."

She immediately brightened up. "Ok! Sounds like fun."

Quesia moved so I could exit the door.

I turned around and waved at her. She waved back energetically.

I began the short swim back to the kingdom.

"Stop!"

The voice in my head rattled my brain so hard I halted instantly.

Just as I did so, something shiny, a silver spear, shot past! Right in the spot I would be in if I had continued swimming..

Quesia now was swimming as fast as she could to get to me. "Aquema!!!!" I barely heard her scream to me.

I was focused on who had thrown the spear.

He hissed at me, his voice cold, full of hatred, and deadly. "I will kill you! Before you destroy us all! I swear on my life I will stab you through the heart with my spear!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GOOOOOD MORNIN :D

Sorry it's pretty short, but I kinda left y'all with a cliffhanger. So don't hate me pleeeeeeaaaaasseeeeee? Ahaha <3

IS HE GONNA KILL HER WITH HIS SPEAR?!?!?!?!

WHY DOES HE THINK SHE IS GOING TO DESTROY THEM ALL?!?!?!?!?!

Who the clam is he???

<---------------€ it's a spear! Ahaha. Right, I'll go now and stop bothering y'all.

Sooooooo

FOLLOW

VOTE

COMMENT

nd

FAN!

<333

-Go4girl