Runaways~Chapter Ten

~Zacky's P.O.V.~

I felt my heart skip a couple of beats.. No way Melissa just took off the bus and left, Someone would of saw her..There's PLENTY of people on this bus.. I took off, Running off the bus, Looking around for Melissa, But all I saw were cars, hotels, casinos, homeless people, I shook my head. She couldn't have gotten that far...Yet. I ran back on the bus and grabbed Johnny's glass bottles, Smashing them, Attempting to get my anger out. This is my fault. Once again I got drunk and screwed up.. I fell to my knees, Letting a fear tears escape, Unable to forgive myself. Melissa is too young to runaway. She's definitely not capable of taking care of herself, She's too shy and nervous to even ask for a job application.. She didn't even trust us all the way but she adapted to me and I let her down.. Johnny ran into the room, Attempting to get me to my feet. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone, I had to think of where Melissa would go.

"Johnny..Leave me alone!" I hissed, Pushing him slightly away from me, Wanting to be alone.

"Dude.. Relax, She didn't get that far.. Let's go find her.. Alright?" He sighed, Patting my shoulder.

"Not far?!" I yelled, Grabbing another bottle, Letting it smash against the sleek black counter. "Las Vegas is a very big place and VERY dangerous! She's eighteen Johnny! Do you realize what danger she could get herself into! She's ALONE!" I ran to the back of the bus, Grabbing my cell phone.

"Let's go everyone...We need to find her! We have NO time to waste!" I shouted. Trying to get everyone to their feet.. They all disobeyed my request and sat there.

"Zacky.. Sit down, We're not going anywhere until we're all calm, Have a plan and get into pairs and notify the police if necessary..." Matt said softly, Holding Lily in his arms protectively.

I looked at Lily to see the fear and pain in her eyes.. Trying not to let tears out. I couldn't imagine what she's thinking, Knowing her baby sister could be anywhere in Vegas, I nodded, I sat by Brian, Taking deep breaths and letting them out slowly, Feeling my nerves calm.

Brian patted me on my back and whispered, "Don't take it out on yourself dude, I promise, We'll find her and hell, Let her know how much you love her.. I see it in your eyes and how your react around her. Plus.. Let's go get your hands cleaned up... Don't wanna scare her with those..." He chuckled a bit, Standing up, Looking down at me.

I looked down at my hands, I didn't realize they were bleeding..They were pretty nasty, If you ask me. I got up and made my way to the little bathroom with Brian, As he got bandages and medicine, I cleaned my hands with soap and warm water, The stinging was a bit shocking, But it was the only way to get everything out of it.

Brian helped me banaged up my hands, We both procedded back to the back lounge. Eveyone was quiet as we both entered the room, I felt Lily's gaze on me, She stared me down, As if she wanted to strangle the ever living shit out of me, Which she has every right to do.

I looked down and sat by Brian and Jason, Matt looked at everyone on the room, Letting out a heavy sigh, Now I knew a lot was going to be said...

I looked around, Knowing we were missing someone, But no one spoke a word... Jimmy was still missing...

                                                                             ~Lily’s P.O.V~

I woke up in Matt’s arms, pressed against his chest. I was hoping it had just been a bad dream, but seeing that it was Matt I was with instead of Jimmy pretty much affirmed that it wasn’t a dream. It was more like a living nightmare. I tried to pull away from Matt to go search for my sister, but he held me tight. He whispered into my ear, “It’s ok, Lily. We’ll find her. We just need to calm down and make a plan.”