Runaways~Chapter Two

~Jimmy's P.O.V.~

On the way to Vegas, baby! Hell yeah! I was doing what I loved to do with the people I loved the most. Could life possibly get any better? Hmm... Nope, really can't think of a way. Unless I got a pet duck... Working on it! Ok, nevermind. I'm out of drink. Must be remedied!

I got up and stumbled to the liquor cabnet. Hmm... What do I want? Jack? Captain? UV Blue? Eh, let's go with Mr. Daniels. Has yet to let me down! I managed to wander back ot my seat, tripping over Brian's foot. "Oh, sorry, dude! My bad!"

"Jimmy! You haven't even touched a drink and your already tripping? Damn man.." Brian chucked.

I rolled my eyes and skipped into the back of the bus, getting some alone-time with Mr. Daniels. Really hoping that we get to the hotel soon. Feels like we've been on the road for ages. This is the worst part of touring. Sighing, I looked out of the window, watching the scenery go by. I can tell we're getting closer, so I'm getting more excited.

I looked to the front of the bus. The guys were drinking, joking around with each other. Zacky was cracking jokes at Johnny's expense, but luckily everyone was laughing about it. Getting up, I decided to join in the fun.

Turned out we were about 20 minutes out of Vegas, and we all were relieved to see the lights of the strip. The guys and I started jumping around like we'd completely lost it. We kind of have. It gets to feeling like so long in between the stops and the bus starts to feel like a tin can and we're the sardines.

Ah, the Mirage! One of the greatest places on earth! And Ceasar's Palace! Ooh! The Circus Circus, Planet Hollywood, Tropicana, and O'Sheas! Seriously, one of my favorite places on earth is Vegas! And we were staying at the Luxor! Yes!

The bus pulled up in the big parking lot and opened its doors. We each grabbed a bottle of booze and ran off the bus towards the lobby, Matt leading the way. We walked up to the counter, getting strange looks from most of the people, including the desk clerks.

One clerk, a pretty young lady with blonde hair, checked us in. "Hello, and welcome to the Luxor Hotel and Suites! How may I help you?" She gave us a fake smile, which matched her fake boobs and hair color.

"Yes, we have the whole top floor suite rented out under the same 'Sanders'?" Matt was pretty drunk already, but somehow managed to do business.

The look on everyone's faces who heard Matt say that looked astonished. Apparently, a bunch of tattooed men can't rent out a huge suite in a hotel! The nerve! Luckily, the lady just handed the keys to us and smiled. Fake bitch.

Matt handed each of us a key, and we headed to the elevators. Climbing in, I couldn't help myself. I screamed at the top of my lungs, "GOING UP!" and made elevator noises.

The guys laughed, and we all stumbled out of the elevator into the hallway for our floor. We each chose a room and investigated, and then all crashed into Matt's room to party! We found a huge boom box and cranked up the music, drinking our bottles of booze. Don't know when we started passing out, but I was the last awake, staring at the guys' bodies laying all around the room. My last conscious thought was how great my life was.

                                                                  ~Melissa's P.O.V.~

I woke up later that night and saw Lily napping in the back of the car.

I saw a huge black and red tour bus pull up to the one casino/hotel parking lot in the front.