Runaways~Chapter Three

~Melissa's P.O.V.~

I climbed up the stairs, Following Lily as she walked around the bus, Walking slowly and quietly, We made our way into the back lounge.

Lily smirked and closed the door, Looking around the room that was filled with xbox games, Movies, Beer cans, Shirts, Hats, Guitar picks. I was surely amazed at a sight like this, I felt like this was like any other band tour bus people tend to talk about.

This was actually my first time on a tour bus, I wasn't that kind of girls guys wanted, I was different from any other girl, Which I'm proud of. There's someone out there for me, But we haven't found each other yet.

I felt someone grab my arm firmly, I jumped, Scared of who it might of been.

"Sh.. No one's on the bus at the moment.. Stop zoning out, Find us a hiding spot, Just incase.. Alright Mel?" Lily asked, Looking at me with a serious expression on her face.

I nodded, I obeyed her and searched the bus, Pointing out some weird, But it helps, Does it not?

Lily and I both decided on staying in a bunk that was full of clothes, Luggage bags and such. We could easily hide in them, We snuck some water and some snacks into the bunk, Hiding them in a visable pouch that was on the wall.

"Alright, Good job sis. You can relax now, We're safe for right now, Just be aware of your surroundings.. Understood?" Lily smiled, Pulling me into a hug that was comforting.

I hugged her, Smiling and nodded, Knowing that we were safe for now was the best feeling in the world.

Lily hid herself under a thing of clothes as I went into the back lounge and picked up one of Syn's picks. I thought about how it would feel to be able to catch one of them at the show, Feeling the excitement. I sighed and slid it into my pocket, Knowing this will be the only memory of me being on their bus and climbed into the bunk.

I hid under some blankets and poked Lily's back lightly.

"Mhm?" She asked quietly as she rolled over to face me.

"If you want to go out and search or watch TV.. Go ahead, Coast is clear." I smiled, as a smile spread across her face.

She nodded and slowly climbed over me, Climbing out of the bunk and started walking.

I moved some stuff around, Attempting to make myself comfortable in this crambed bunk.

Finally, I rested my head on a rolled up shirt, Using a blanket and leather jacket to keep myself warm as my eyes started drifting close, Sending me into a light sleep...

                                                                              ~Brian’s P.O.V.~

I swallowed the last drop in my bottle of Jack Daniels and threw the bottle at the wall behind the couch. I smiled smugly as it shattered, raining shards of glass onto the floor. Turning back around, I laid back down on the arm of the couch, growing more and more pissed. Where the fuck was Baker?! Should have known better than to send fatty down to get the booze. Should have sent the gnome.

Finally, the door opened and Zack walked in, arms full of booze. Jumping up, I ran over and grabbed my bottle. “About fucking time you got back. Go on a diet or something!” I opened the bottle and chugged. The burn felt great. It was completely worth it. I stormed back over to the couch, flopping back down.