Runaways~Chapter Four

~Melissa's P.O.V.~

I jumped in my sleep, As I heard a door slam close, Lily jumping into the bunk quickly, Grabbing a blanket at the end of the bed, Covering herself as  fast as she could.

I felt tears build up in my eyes, But squeezed them shut, Not wanting to cry, I didn't know what was going on.

Did Lily run off the bus and do something that caused people to keep their attention on us?

I shook the doubt that filled my mind and tried to get my mind on the positive side...

I held my Synyster Gates pick close to my heart, Closing my eyes and started relaxing myself.

I got a hold of myself and put the pick back into my pocket, Knowing it would be safe there, Than anywhere else.

I heard foot steps pass the bunk, I couldn't see who it was, Due to the black curtains that blocked everything.

"Jason? Where are you.. You asshole, This isn't funny... Are you on the bus? I need more wine..." A voice whined.

I knew it was Johnny.

I covered my mouth, Trying my best not to laugh.. He sounded tired but upset at the same time, Since he didn't have his wine, or whatever he needed.

"Fine Jason, Be a jackass, I'll walk my ass to the store and get myself some delicous wine while you sit on the bus and be a fatass..." He yelled, Running down the bunk hall into the kitchen area.

I bit my hand to prevent myself from laughing, I haven't laughed in a while, But with the situation I'm in.. Laughing isn't a option at the moment, I'd probably burst into laughter later if it appears in my mind again, Knowing Johnny is drunk and thinks Jason is on the bus when he really isn't...

I rolled back over, Facing the wall of the bunk and snuggled the blanket and jacket close, Wanting to keep the warmth around my body.

I didn't know what to expect when I wake up in the morning, Anything could happen...

Today is history, Tomorrow is a mystery...

We'll see what kind of mystery awaits me in the morning...

                                                                          ~Johnny's P.O.V.~

I growled as I kept trying to pour wine out of a fancy glass body, But nothing came out.

"No way I am out of wine...JOHNNY CHRIST ISN'T OUT OF WINE!" I whispered harishly to myself.

This is a pure nightmare for me, I'm in Vegas.. Didn't get any ladies and doesn't have wine! What kind of cruel world is this?

I rolled off the chair, Falling onto the floor with a quiet thump, Thanks to the rug that saved me from making a big crash.

I was definitely drunk off my ass, But like I care?

All the other guys were sleeping, But Jason Berry was missing...

Hmm, Where could he have gone? Is he playing hide n' seek again?! I face palmed my face and stumbled around the bus.

"JASON! YOU..YOU MORON!" I yelled, Shaking my fist in the air.

I could of sworn I saw someone on the bus, But I knew it was my imagination... I definitely drank to much tonight and now I have nothing left...

I sighed and grabbed a jacket and my wallet from the front of the bus and hopped off, Looking around for any local store.. That would be open...

                                                                        ~Lily''s P.O.V.~

I cowered in the bunk, ready to protect Mel if I needed when Johnny came walking by, yelling for Jason. I could tell Johnny was completely drunk as a skunk off its ass, but it didn’t stop him from wandering around screaming about more wine. I tried not to laugh, and I could hear Mel’s little noises, telling me that she was also trying hard not to laugh.

After a few minutes of stumbling around looking for Jason, Johnny gave up and muttered something about going down to the store to get his own wine. I peeked out of my hiding spot, watching him leave. I waited for a good ten minutes until the coast was completely clear before I got back out of my hiding space. Mel had rolled over, covered up again, and went back to sleep. Good. I wanted her to take advantage of this time as much as she could. I needed to make sure my sister stayed strong and healthy.

I decided to go back to the closets again and take as much clothes as I could. We’d just pack them into one of the bags that were on the bunk we were in and take the bag, too. Never know when a bag could become useful. I wandered back in and decided to start with Zacky’s closet first. I knew that he was a pretty decent sized guy, and his clothes should fit us no matter what. I grabbed about six t-shirts, two sweatshirts, and two pairs of pants. I put them in a pile.

I moved on to Syn’s closet. I knew Mel was a huge Syn fan. I took more shirts for Mel. I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans for myself. Hey, I like jeans! I picked through the rest of the closet and found about 500 fedoras. I grabbed two all-black ones for us. I threw everything onto the pile of Zacky’s clothes. Moving on.

There were a lot of long jeans in this closet. Must be Jimmy’s. Lucky for me, because I LOVE Jimmy! If I could get him in bed, oh the things I’d do… Oh, wait! Wrong tangent. Sorry. Heh heh. So, I decided that at least half of his shirts would be mine. Onto the pile they went.

Ah, Johnny. His pants looked wonderful. I was always into jeans. I used to have about 20 pairs when we lived back home. So, I decided that his pants would now be my pants. About 4 of them, to be exact. That was about all that seemed to be interesting, so I moved on to Matt’s closet.

SHIRTS! Ah, and they smelled like strong, sexy, lead singer. I think I will take about 5 of them. OOO! Bandanas! Don’t mind if I do! Eh, he can keep his baseball caps. We weren’t really into them. Throwing everything onto the pile, I climbed over it to go get a bag. I grabbed the biggest one I could find, which happened to be a Vengeance University duffle bag, and stuffed all of the clothes into it as best I could. Success! I threw it back onto the bunk, careful not to hit Mel and wake her. I scouted out the rest of the bus again, to make sure that there wasn’t anything else that we could take. Satisfied that there really wasn’t, I crawled into the bunk next to Mel. Making sure she was covered and comfortable, I curled up next to her, a protective arm over her. My last conscious thought was that I hoped we didn’t get caught.

_____________________________________________________________________________

-Fallyn Gates & BeautifulBride (Denise) ! :)

 Shoutout to; @LongBottomLaura for making the book cover! :) Check out her stories as well ! :)