Runaways~Chapter Five

~Melissa's P.O.V.~

In the morning, I tried to move but a arm was wrapped around me protectively, Slowly, I turned my head to see Lily sleeping and holding me closely.. I smiled as she slept, Wondering what happened last night after Johnny's drunk appearance/ little show he put on.

I put more of the black comforter on Lily, Wanting to keep her warm as possible, I couldn't see a lot but I knew it was extremely early, I wanted to get out of the bunk but I didn't want to take any sort of risk that could lead us to getting exposed, Or even jail time.

I was lucky enough to have such a wonderful older sister such as Lily, She always protects me, Always puts me first, Listens to me and such.. I was never one to complain, She risks her life on most daily basis for me.. I try to help with these extremely dangerous risks but I always tend to chicken out, Thanks to my lovely anxiety.

The bus was nice and warm, I finally noticed that, No matter how warm it was, I still love blankets, Always makes you feel that comfort everyone should feel.

I slowly removed Lily's arm from me and placed it down gently, Her eyes started to flutter open.

"Mel! What are you doing?! Lay back down!" She hissed,Trying to get me to lay back down.

"I need to use the bathroom..." I frowned, I started biting from lip, Just a habit when I'm nervous or whatever.

She peeked out into the open space and sighed.

"Go.. Be very careful of your actions..." She patted my hand and let me out of the bunk.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom, Shocked that it was actually clean.

No way.. I thought to myself..

I locked the door and did my business.

As I got out, I heard a door slowly creeking open, I peeped around a corner, Not exposing to much of my face as I tried to see who it was.. and where they were heading. I heard little mumbles but they were very faint, I sighed and made my way to the bunk and got back in.

"Someone is coming on the bus.." I whispered softly, Getting back into a hiding position.

Lily glared at me, Probably thinking I've done something to make someone come on the bus.

I frowned and faced the wall, Letting silent tears fall from my face...

                                                                           ~Johnny’s P.O.V~

I woke up in the hotel room bed, clutching my half-finished bottle of wine, to Matt kicking the mattress. I groaned, clutched my bottle tighter, and rolled over, burying my head under a pillow. I heard Matt sigh, and he started kicking the mattress harder. “Come on, Johnny! Time to get up! We need to go down to the bus and get ready to head out! Wake up or I will let Jimmy jump on you!”

I thought about it for a little bit. Jimmy wasn’t heavy, but he was bony. Bony hurts. And I didn’t want to hurt anymore than I already would be due to a hangover. Sighing, I got up and out of bed. I looked down, surprised to see I was still dressed, shoes and all. Eh, made it easier for me! I followed Matt out into the hallway of the suite, wondering where everyone else was. I soon found out. Jimmy came running out of his room, followed by Zack and Brian hot on his heels. I looked at Matt, who shrugged. “They wouldn’t get up! So Jimmy dumped water on them!”