Falling

Chapter 10

Seduction of the dark will haunt you.

Claiming those intimate thoughts for devilish fun.

Forget the worries of one to come play in the rain.

Taught will sultry eyes and lustful lips.

Undress the heart and savor the victor.

Sweep way the stress of torment.

Lay in the bed of erotic taste.

Find your hidden treasure beneath.

Seduce the unattainable, so to capture the pleasures in between.

Seduction of the dark is to erotic to escape, lay with me.

      The feel of rough hands roaming across my body. Sending chills and shivers down to my core. Taunting me as they play down my body. Full lips kiss down neck, as moans escape my mouth. I hear my self begging for more. I don't know my capture's name, nor seen his face.

    As if reading my mind deep blue eyes look up at. Lust, want, and need fill his eyes. Only one man could have this affect on me. Devin, his name slips from my lips in a whisper as he disappears between my thighs. His tongue darts across my sweet spot. Falling into a intangible rhythm, rocking me to my core. My hands move to grip his hair, begging for more. That's exactly what he gives me.

      Sucking, licking, and dipping his tongue in an out of my heated core. Oh, this man knows how to rock a woman deep down. The building climax, has my back arched off the bed, nails digging into the sheets. My moans filled the air. Devin's name came out in short gasps as wave after wave of unimaginable ecstasy course through me. Just as I am about to release I looked down wanting to see the man driving my body over the edge.

    Only what I saw hovering over me wasn't Devin. The creature with me now was drenched in blood. Green snake eyes glowered back at me. A snide smile of razor sharp teeth loomed over. Just as a clawed hand reached to touch my cheek I screamed.

    A bone chilling scream filled my room as I sat drenched in sweat. My tank top clung to my body, my shorts were no better. I was shaking from my head to my toes. I looked around the room was still pitch black, I thought back to my dream. What kind of shit was that? What the fuck was that thing? So many questions ran through my mind. Why is this happening to me? This is where I wished I had someone to come and hold me. Tell me everything will be okay and it was just a nightmare. No, that was no nightmare, it felt more like a warning. A warning for what though?

      I need some herbal right about now, my nerves were shot. First I need to get a shower. Switching on my lamp, I proceeded to get up and move into the bathroom. I still felt tired and worn down. Entering the bathroom I headed for the shower, fresh towel were already on the counter. They must have replaced the bloody ones while I was sleep. I had made a mess coming thru the house. Turning the water as hot as it would go, which was nearly scolding. I felt like that thing in my dream was still looming over me. I was trying to wash away the feeling scrubbing my skin until it was rosey red.

     A hour later I was sitting on the edge of the bed slightly calmer. Climbing into bed, I leaned over, reaching into the nightstand. Grabbing an already rolled blunt and lighter. While I was taking the first few hits. I started to get a little paranoid.

    I got back up and crossed the room to my door, locking it. Standing by the door I took a long drag of my herbal. That's when I heard them, the footsteps. I tried sensing who it was but got nothing. Worry and fear filled my heart. Come on Mimi, I thought to myself, you were just the badass down in the cells. I moved to stand at the side of the door.