Learning New Things

It was like some light came on in my head telling me I had heard that name before. I sat looking at Micheal waiting for him to continue with telling me what was going on. Watching him I see he's trying to read me my reaction to this man's name. I'm to confused by everything to even know how to respond. Even more frustrated that he would look expectantly at me.

"May I ask why you are looking at me that way? Seems as if your waiting for me to say something about this man. I don't know who he is nor do I believe him to be my mother. Why rape my mother an wait 21 years to come for me? Hmm..."

"I apologize for that but you see there's more to that side of the story. I don't know if I'm the one who should tell you it. Maraget maybe more equipped to answer those questions. As for me I can only give you information that I know for sure right now."

"So finish telling me what you know." I was getting tired of everyone giving me the damn run around. They keep saying that I'm the one in charge yet no one wants me to know whats really at play here. "Also why are you the only one here, where is everyone else?"

"Maraget need to go to town. She said 'there where a few items she needs for a potion.' Devin escorted her, they know she is close to your family." That seemed to be all the explanation I seemed to need. They would hurt her if we left her unprotected.

"There was also the fact that the spirit in Devin said that she was supposed to be next. You see according to all that the spirit has gathered from going to meetings. We have a traitor on our hands. One of the Society Heads is working in league with Duvall."

"So where do we go from here? We can't go around questioning them all. That would only alert the ones behind all this of what we've done. They'll want to know where we got the information."

"We'll have to wait until our third gets here to figure that out. As for now I want to discuss what happening between you and him." I wish someone would tell me what was happening.

"Hell I don't know." I didn't mean to blurt that out. Micheal just busted out laughing, to the point tears were running down his face. Seriously it wasn't that funny.I allowed him to get his chuckles in. When he finally finished there was a huge smile plastered across his face. We sat in silence with him still trying to compose himself. Me, well the cat's out the bag.

"So, you admit there is a pull between the two?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"I'll admit that I don't know what is going on. Yes, there is an attraction, but I doubt he's truly interested." All my insecurities came rushing back. Devin was a sex god on wheels. I knew his mate would be ten times as gorgeous.

"Let me clear some stuff up here for my sweet. Devin is trying his best not to lay claim to what is his. Now that he's got the wolf spirit in him, it's twice as hard. You see you are Devin's destined mate. Do you know how old me and him are?"

Huh, no, I don't believe that ever came up in any conversation so far. To be honest their age hadn't even crossed my mind. Now though I had to wonder. I didn't hear of many hunters getting to be very old. Figures most die while out serving punishments or hunting down underwolders.

"Well how old are you?" My curiosity getting the best of me.

"185." He said it with a straight face. The only Hunters I had heard was that old were the Wrath. Two hunters out of all the realms. If they were sent your way death would soon follow. They were used to scare little children so to make them behave. 'If you aren't a sweet little girl but instead a naughty one. I will have to call The Wrath to come and see you.'

"You're The Wrath. You and Devin are the most feared hunters. To see you is to see Death. Your going to sit here and tell me. I'm the destined mate to one of The Wrath." My voice gave away the slight tremble that ran up my back. It was a bad feeling, instead it made me relax.

"Yes, and to be mated to one you will also be mated to the other soon after."

I felt my eyes widen and my mouth fall open. Mated to the other soon after. Hell, you say. This must be a joke they must be trying to get me in a lighter mood. I can't stop the laughing fit that took hold of me. They couldn't be serious. Stuff like this doesn't happen. I give them credit they are good because when I look at Micheal his serious face. I couldn't stop laughing. After a minute of me laughing insanely, I calmed down.

"I'm glad you find this all joyous." His voice held a ting of hurt. I couldn't help but really look at him. He was serious and the hurt that showed let me see that. I was to be the lover of not one but of both of the Wrath. How was this happening? Though I would like to say go fate. I actually took this time to really look at Micheal. He had chocolate skin, that was smooth an looked it. He had a low fade with waves. He had to be around the same height as Devin. He was muscled and I just realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. Hot Damn this man had a body. I wonder what else he has. At that thought I snapped back to reality.

When I looked back up I was faced with both of the Wrath. Whom both held smirks that said I was caught. Hey can't girl check out what's been given to her by the Loa. I really need to go give them a thanks. Though right now all I wanted to do was run and hide. They stood there both now shirtless. Hold on what are they doing?

"I see my partner explained what is going on." Devin's eyes raked over me. I need a escape plan and a cold shower. I know they both can smell my arousal and I can't seem to get it under control.

"Hmm, yes he has and since you're back we can now discuss it." I can play this game too. Devin came to stand next to where Micheal sat. They seemed comfortable with the closeness. My mind wondered to what it would be like to have both next to me.

"Yes I would be happy to join in on that conversation." And there we go girls and boys they had at some point moved closer.

"We have a rogue Society Head in our mist. I would like to know how we are going to find that out. Without alerting them to how much we actually know. We need to figure out who is next on the list of hits. Our Elders and children of the realms need to be placed in safe houses with around the clock guards. Now if you to are done I need a shower." I stand and walk to the bathroom. Leaving them both with shocked faces.

###########

That's how you walk away like a boss.... But how long will she be able to resist not just .

Please comment and vote. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy.