Chapter 1

(Robert's pov)(me is the person who has the pov)
I was sitting on the couch watching T.V. at about 10:00pm, when an ad came on talking about some anime convention, and I thought that it was just another waste of money. I was about to change it when I heard it say help wanted. I hurried and wrote down the address, and went on with my night.
(Time skip)
I woke up and saw the note I had written." Oh yeah, I've gotta go." I said getting up and getting dressed." I need to go and get that job, I hope."I said hopping into my Chevy. When I got there I was startled by a blue bunny popping out of nowhere.
Blue bunny : "Hello and welcome to Freddie's Anime Convention."the blue bunny said cheerfully.
Me: "Ahh." I gave a small but noticeable scream." You scared the shit out of me."
Blue bunny : " Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."she said with a small giggle.
Me: "Yeah.......right."I said sarcastically. I started to look around, but after about 20 minutes, I saw an obvious sign that said. "manager's office""I really need to pay more attention."I said face palming.I walked up to the door and knocked on the door frame. He looked up and forced a smile.Manager:"Can I help you."
Me:"Yeah, I was here for the nightguard position."
Manager:"Oh ok, fill this out."
He handed me a paper with a few questions"Here fill this out."

1. What is your favorite kind of music?
A. Japanese pop
B. Techno
C. Rock
D. All of the above

That one was easy, D.

2. Would you be willing to work from 12am to 6am?

So easy, I love staying up all night.

3. Which animatronic do you like best?
A. Freddy
B. Bonnie
C. Chica
D. All of the above

I looked at the poster behind him showing the animatronics and their names, so I put A. Freddy because I really don't care.

4. What is your favorite anime?

So easy soul eater

5. Would anyonenotice if you disappeared?

What kind of question is that! I guess not, but still.

I handed him the paper, and almost emedietly he said.

Manager:" I'll look forward to seeing you tonight, your shift starts at 12am."
Me:"See you then"
On my way out of the office I ran right into Bonnie, and I jumped again.
Me:"God damn it. Ugh would you stop doing that." I said pushing her to the side."Tonight's gonna be a long night."
(Bonnie's pov)
I was confused when the new nightguard pushed me aside, but I was so excited to tell Freddy about the new nightguard.