Chapter 12- family hatred

Chapter 12

Family. A word do precious to others yet I had only Ruby. my real family are full of hatred that's why I had moved faraway from there.

The hotel room seem to glimmer around me. so much jewels and gold surrounded me. I never considered myself poor in the pack but all my wealth went to the better good to the pack.

"lux honey-" a woman's voice said but she stopped when she saw.

"Um hi my name is uh Kasper" I said embarrased.

She probably thinks I'm 'doing' her daughter!

"Kasper darling I haven't seen you in years!" the woman hugged me.

She was a short woman with a sweet smile with her baby blue eyes and short fringed brown hair that curled at the bottom.

"I don't know you"

"It's mother" Lux said glaring at me.

I shoved the elderly woman....my mother, away from me. I glared at Lux.

"Why'd you bring me to her?!"

"I thought you would want to see her, you cried at her funeral" Lux sighed.

"That gave you no right to bring her back from the underworld, you could be more stupid Lux!" I growled.

"What was I suppose to do you left, Jasper, and Kannon died. I had no one!" Lux said tears running from her cheeks.

"You killed Kannon! your a monster!"

"I am not! I would not kill my brother!"

"Stop lying to yourself and grow up! take fault you stupid girl, this is why we left"

"No...no!" she yelled slamming her fist in the wall.

"Stop this Ruby wouldn't want this, where is she?" mother interrupted.

"Don't mother" Lux warned.

"I wanna see my daughter in law!"

I dropped to my knees with tears rolling to the ground like hail, I felt so weak inside without Ruby.

"Kasper" a faint whisper sounded.

I turned to see Ruby, her smile. I swiped my eyes as she floated towards me.

"Ruby" I croaked.

"I'm sorry" she said as Kannon appeared.

He laced his arm around her and she smiled at him, not me.

"Forget me" she said kissing him.

"No!" I yelled out as they disappeared.

"Hey Kasper" Lux shook my shoulders.

"I'm going to kill him!" I said shaking, my wolf stirred uneasy.

"Who?"

"Kannon"

-------------------

BANG!

The chapter is over. How is the story gonna turn out? is Ruby really dead? is Kannon alive?

Comment!!

Vote!!