Chapter 11- Moving On

Chapter 11- it's between life or death

Kasper p.o.v.

Rena and i have gotten close over this long period of time finding our mates. It's not like I don't see Rena as attractive but I love Ruby. She is my mate and I want to be with her forever although I know she cheated on me.

"Your Dead!'' Ruby yelled.

Black Wings extended from Ruby's back. Darkness surrounds her as she yells. this is not the Ruby I know, this a evil creature.

I heard a loud cracking noise and i jerked my head towards Ruby. Rena was on top of Ruby with her hands pulling on her wings.

"Their wings are their soul and true heart" Jasper gasped.

"No" I muttered to myself.

"She needs to die" a guy wearing all black stood in front of me.

"Who are you?! my mate doesn't need to die!"

"I'm Death and this is her fate"

"Ruby don't die" I yelled.

Ruby looked at me pain in her eyes and smirked. wait...what?! WHy is she smirking.

"I love you" she mouthed and kicked Rena into the sky.

Ruby stood up with blood trickling from the corner of her mouth. One of her wings was practically torn off.

Rena flew gently down showing her white wings with black dots on them. She was corrupted. She had a big smirk on her face. Rena an Ruby began to circle each other, Ruby's blue eyes began to turn blood red. Rena's eyes turned white.

"I hate you" Rena said.

"As do I" Ruby said.

"You have had everything and now I'm taking it all!" Rena said forming a big white colored spirit ball.

She shot it fast causing Ruby to fall back. Ruby limped back to her feet with her once dangling wing now laying on the ground.

"One more wing and your dead" Rena yelled.

Ruby frowned and cupped her hands. Black ashes suddenly swarmed from her broken wing. Her hands opened revealing a beautiful crescent moon necklace.

"I'm sorry" Ruby said throwing the necklace to me.

"What are you saying?!"

"Good bye" she smiled running at Rena pulled out a huge blade from behind her. she swung it once and sliced Ruby's last wing.

I dropped my knees sobbing. I watched Ruby gasp and dropped to the ground lifelessly. I grabbed my blade from my pocket and stabbed myself. Rena screamed running to me. She put my head on her lap.

"You did this monster, go...to... hell" I said.

She began to cry and I felt the pain in my chest get worse. i started to black out and when I opened my eyes, I saw Ruby in a beautiful black dress. she walked towards me smiling widely.

"Oh Kasper it's was my time but yours has yet to come. don't try to summon me with the necklace , I will awaken once more by your daughter" she said frowning at the thought.

"I want you to have our daughter!" I whimpered.

"She will be ours" she said kissing me on lips.

I kissed feeling that I was losing her. I opened my eyes and I was in a bright room. I winced at the light.

"Kasper" a woman in nurses outfit said.

"Yes, where am I ?"

"Hospital"